Part 1

Flashback:

"Calm down!" He shouted.

I smacked him in the face with the gun and kicked him to the floor.

"Move and your dead." I spoke blankly.

He was panting heavily with his hands shakily up in the air.

"Wait but please..."

*gunshot*

Present day:

The professor had told me his idea for the heist. Stealing 2.4 billion euros.

I don't really know why I agreed, I was almost certain that it would fail and I would end up dead. I've been suicidal for years now so that didn't really matter to me. I'd rather be dead than in jail.

I packed everything I would need from the house we were staying in. I found a black crop top and some joggers to put on as well. I also put on a light jacket so I could cover my arms.

He knew about my scars, I never told him but he saw them once. He was respectful about them though knowing what I had gone through. He understands me the most.

I still hated having them out or on display. I'm sure anyone would. I have them all over my thighs as well as when Sergio found out about what I was doing, he kept checking my arms so I started on my thighs.

I got in his car and he drove me to the house where we were meeting Andreas and everyone else he had gathered for the heist.

I lit a cigarette and leaned my head out of the window, letting the wind blow my hair out of my face. I smirked slightly.

Even though I thought this would be a total fuck up, a part of me was imagining what it would be like to get away with this. I could finally be somewhat free and happy I guess.

We drove along this rocky road and then he pulled up outside the house. All heads turned towards the car when it stopped. I could notice some hot girls amongst the crowd and was already excited to meet them.

As I opened the car door, the sound of my heel on the ground was loud and made all attention turn towards me. I felt really hot in that moment and smirked a bit.

I could see Andreas look at me for a while but I didn't want to make it obvious to anyone so I looked away from him.

Without anyone saying anything to each other, I could tell these weren't just people from the streets. Their faces were warm and almost welcoming.

Sergio lead us to the front door of the house. It was old and open but I liked it.

Everyone looked around the place and I headed straight for the alcohol on the table. Sergio gave me a look though so I reluctantly put it down and then followed everyone upstairs.

Flashback:

"Why did you do it?" Sergio cried.

"I couldn't handle it anymore, you both know what he did to me." I told them back.

"She's right Sergio." Andreas but his hand on Sergio's shoulder. "He disgusted us the way he treated her."

Sergio left the car angrily. I sighed and leaned back in the car seat. Andreas leaned forward.

"He deserved to die." I spoke. He nodded.