Part 6

I went downstairs where the hostages were still sleeping. Rio was asleep on the sofa in the main office and I couldn't find anyone else for a while.

The sounds from outside with the police were still quite loud and they had been up all night monitoring the building.

I opened a bottle of water and started to drink it when Helsinki came into the room I was in. Before he could say anything, I put my finger on my lips and pointed at Rio asleep on the sofa. He nodded and we both walked outside.

"Have you slept at all?" I asked noticing he looked tired. He shook his head.

"No, me and Oslo started with everything downstairs."

"So are they all set up now?"

"Yeah." He replied. I smirked.

"Ok, go sleep. I can handle the rest." I told him. He nodded and then went up the stairs.

I went into the room opposite the main office and found Nairobi sitting on the floor with her back to the wall. I closed the door behind me and then slowly went to join her.

I knew exactly what it was like to feel this way. I never wanted to talk about it when I did so I just sat there until her head slowly rested itself on my shoulder.

"I need to tell you something." She spoke. I nodded. "I have a son."

I was shocked by this but at the same time, I wasn't really. She looked responsible enough to be a parent and I admired her for that.

"Where is he?" I asked her quietly.

"He's with a foster family." She told me. "The police caught me and sent me to prison a few years ago and they took him away. I haven't seen him in 5 years."

I honestly didn't know why she was telling me this but I'm glad she was. I know how hard it can be to hold things in forever and this was clearly bugging her.

"My plan was for when we get out of here, to get him and live in a rich country together, but he wouldn't even be able to recognise me." Her voice started to break a bit.

Before I could respond, the door swung open and Berlin walked through holding a microphone.

"It's time." He told us. I looked at Nairobi who had quickly disguised the fact that she was upset and we both stood up. Berlin walked out and then I turned to face her, wiping a tear from under her eye.

"I love you." I smirked. She chuckled and hugged me.

Berlin went out doors with Monica so she could deliver a message from the microphone to the police. He was surrounded by hostages with masks and fake guns and he obviously had his on as well.

I was carefully watching from an upstairs window but keeping myself covered. I started to get really nervous when I saw one of the snipers at the top of a building have its finger on the trigger and have it aimed directly at Berlin.

I ran down the stairs and started to open the doors so Berlin would hurry up and get back inside. The police must have figured out that a robber was holding the microphone in front of Monica, and it was Berlin.

He quickly looked behind him and I put my mask on and stood near the door with my gun. I tilted my head inside and Berlin got the message.

He came back in quickly with the rest of the hostages and I closed the door behind them.

"What's wrong?" He asked and took his mask off. I did the same with mine.

"The snipers were all aimed at you and they looked ready to shoot at you." I replied. He nodded.

I went into the main bathrooms upstairs and went to wash myself. I unzipped the top half of my jumpsuit and tied it around my waist, leaving my in my grey crop top I had on underneath.

As I was doing it, Oslo walked in.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"The professor told me to bring the hostages up here so they could wash themselves but I knew you were doing the same and wanted to check you were ok with me bringing them up now." He explained.

"Yeah that's fine go ahead." I replied. He nodded and walked out.

1 hour later:

I walked down the stairs with my gun and went into the main office to see Rio with Allison in the back of the room. They both looked at me as I walked in.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"An inappropriate photo got taken of Allison before the heist and posted on social media. She's making a video to let her family know that she's ok and that the photo had nothing to do with the heist." He told me.

"Video? Are you fucking mad?" I scolded. He walked towards me angrily.

"You calling me mad?" He asked. I scoffed.

"Oh no. You're mad because I kissed your girlfriend." I smirked. He looked so mad. "Suck it up she chose you anyway."

"So that's my fault?"

"When did I say that?"

It was silent for a moment. I think we both realised that we were fighting over a girl that had already made her decision.

"Be happy with Tokyo I don't care, but don't ever make it my problem." I told him.

"So I have to fucking as permission to be with the woman I love?"

"You're not the only one!" I shouted.

My eyes then widened as I realised what I said. He noticed it straight away.

I turned my head to face Allison who I quickly saw had the phone in her hand and it pointed directly at me.

I stormed towards her and punched her straight in the face before smashing the phone straight away. She fell to the floor.

"Stupid mother fucker!" I shouted.

That moment was when I realised, how badly I fucked up.