Part 3

I got out of the police uniform and put the red jumpsuit back on, putting my mask in front of my face. Rio had hacked the alarm system meaning the alarms wouldn't go off when we entered. It was time for Nairobi and Tokyo to enter from the front.

I looked at Berlin, he gave me a nod of encouragement, and then I was ready.

We all stormed up there, I shot at the roof 5 times and everyone up there started screaming.

"Don't move!" I shouted as loud as I could. Everyone either crouched down or put their hands up.

I could hear a mini alarm coming from near the entrance and ran over there to see the security guards at the front pointing their guns at Tokyo and Nairobi. Their bags were too far away for them to get their guns.

From behind, I smacked one of them in the back of the head and kicked the other to the ground where his gun fell out his hand. Tokyo and Nairobi rushed to get theirs.

The school trip that was happening there was on the other side of the wall and hadn't heard the chaos yet. Me and Denver went there with guns blazing.

"Stay still!" Denver shouted. They all started screaming frantically and ran towards the entrance, little did they know that Nairobi and Tokyo were there waiting for them.

"Get back!" I could hear Tokyo scream at them. They all backed up towards us terrified.

"Everyone on the ground!" Berlin spoke loudly at harshly. Everyone kneeled down with their hands on their heads.

We then closed the doors.

Moscow and Denver went down to the vaults to pack the money while me and everyone else put masks over the hostages eyes and brought everyone to the same place in the hall so we knew where they all were.

I quickly realised that Allison Parker was not amongst all these people and so did Tokyo.

"Professor, we have a problem." I told him over the microphone. "Allison isn't here fuck!"

Tokyo went upstairs to look for her.

Flashback to last night:

I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist and hers around the back of my neck.

We suddenly heard the door open and got off each other. It was the professor.

"I need you both to sleep, now." He told us. Tokyo looked down and then looked at me. I folded my lips together and then she left the room.

Present time:

The hostages were all either whimpering, panting or crying. Berlin went around to the crying ones to try and calm them down.

He's always had amazing people skills, where as I'm fucking clueless. Whenever I used to be upset after what my father did to me when we were younger, he would always be the one to comfort me and it would work. Sergio was so awkward but somehow that made me laugh.

I saw Tokyo drag Allison and this other boy down. She looked absolutely terrified but I was happy we found her. The masks were placed on each of their eyes and I went around taking the pins of each hostage.

"Pin?" I asked this one guy.

"Why do you need my pin?" He responded.

"Give me the fucking pin or I'll beat it out of you." I spoke angrily. I've always had anger issues and Berlin slowly walked over to me.