Louis Seizure

AN - i'm sorry this is so bad and it took forever to write. i go to a boarding prep school and i have 4+ hours of homework a night after mandatory sports practice and let's just say it's kicking my ass. i'll try to be more active but i make no promises

Louis POV
I had now been in the hospital for over two weeks, and I was beginning to get restless. I wanted to go and help prepare the album, but Doctor L said I needed to get through three consecutive days grand mal seizure-free.
I however, was now two days seizure free, and I was feeling good this morning. Good enough to get out of my room on my own two feet for the first time in weeks. 
See, I had been crafting my plan for the past two days, things I wanted to do in the short time that I could be out of my room, well...one thing.

Get. Real. Food.

Over the past fortnight, I had literally only had ice cream, porridge, jello, and disgustingly bland food that only made me nauseous. The boys, however, made known that the cafeteria had some killer chips and snacks, and I was at this point desperate to get some.

"Alright Louis, how are you feeling today?" Doctor L asked as he entered my room. He came in every morning at 7:30 to check on me, and then again at 9:30, then noon, then four, and then seven, not even mentioning the five times that Dr. Thomasin, who was the head neurologist on call at nighttime came into check on me while I was sleeping. Essentially, I didn't have much time to work, and I had to work fast.

Once Doctor L had left my room, Nurse Jen made some small talk with me, which she always tried to do. She was nice and I liked her a lot, but today I was tired so I just tuned her out a bit. She eventually got the memo, and told me I could sleep. I slept for about twenty minutes, and then woke up when Doctor L re-entered my room.
"Well, Louis, I have some good news for you" He began, and I looked up at him. "Because your brainwaves have been almost normal for five days, we are going to take the EEG monitor off of you. We know that the medication you are on is working, and we just need to sort out dosages now. And, if all goes well, you should be out of here within the next few days!"

Not having to deal with the EEG machine made my plan to sneak out multitudes easier.

"That's great!" I exclaimed, feeling genuinely excited, and nurse Jen cheered as she squeezed my knee.
"So Louis, tomorrow, given that you get through today without any seizures, I'll have physio come in and get you up and walking. How does that sound?" He asked and I nodded.
"Great, great. Yeah."
"Alright Louis, that's all I have for you now, so I'll see you in a bit. Okay?"
"Alrighty" I said as he waved and then left

Thirty minutes later, Nurse Jen had left the room for a bathroom break, which for her almost took nearly half an hour. In the beginning, a different nurse would always have to stay in the room with me, but now they trusted me, well, my brain, a bit more, so they were a bit more comfortable leaving me alone for a bit. So my plan was a go.
I pushed myself so I was fully sitting up, pushed the covers off of my bed, and then carefully stood up. Taking a couple moments to reorient myself. I had only stood up a couple of times within the past few weeks, and only taken at most four steps over to a wheelchair, so I knew this was going to be a bit difficult.
One foot in front of the other, I reminded myself as I slowly began walking towards the door.
Once I had taken a few steps, I managed to get more of a rhythm and walking did get easier. I followed to signs to the kitchen, and since the canteen was closed for an hour before lunch, nobody was around.
I walked into the kitchen, looked around, and once I knew that the coast was clear I headed straight towards the pantry.

I grabbed a couple of snacks and opened a bag of crisps. Honestly, sneaking around like this wasn't as fun when I wasn't accompanied by Liam or Zayn.

Once I finished the bag of crisps, I opened a cadbury chocolate bar and began to eat it when I noticed my head was beginning to feel a bit foggy. My medicine had been working, so I just assured myself that I must've been imagining the feeling.

A few seconds later, a sharp pain seared through my head and everything went white.

"Louis? Louis can you hear me? Is his doctor on the way?" A female voice asked me and I forced myself to open my eyes.
"Wha. Happhm" I mumbled, feeling very tired
"Oh thank God," The woman said, as I felt another person squeeze my hand.
"Your doctor is on the way, Louis. You've had a seizure." They explained, and I looked to see that they were an older lady
"How do you. Know my..name?" I asked slowly before closing my eyes
"Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, of course I know your name" The young woman said as she smiled at me
"And it says it on your bracelet, sweetheart." The older woman added
"Oh, he's here" The young woman said to the other.
I heard movement around me, before someone new kneeled beside me.
"Louis, are you with me? It's Doctor L" The voice said and I opened my eyes again. "There you are. You've had a seizure okay,"
"Don. Don't tell at me. For sneaking. Out" I said quietly before I coughed.
"I need to make sure you're alright before I do that" He said and I cracked a small smile. "Does anything hurt?"
"No. Ihmn just sore" I replied as I felt him press his fingers onto the back of my neck.
"Does your neck or back hurt at all? Everything feel alright?"
"No. Ihmn okay"
"Okay good. Do you think you can sit up? We are going to get you onto a gurney and take you back to your room, okay?" He asked and I nodded.
I was helped to sit up by Nurse Sheila and another male nurse, before and they slowly stood me up and supported me as I sat on the gurney. They laid me down gently and Dr L squeezed my leg.
"Okay Louis, just relax for us." Nurse Sheila said and I closed my eyes as they began wheeling me back to my room.

Paul POV
"Where's Louis? Is he okay?" Liam asked as he and Harry came to his room, which I was currently waiting outside of.
The boys had been visiting Louis every day, but before they saw him they would walk around the pediatrics ward and visit some of their sick fans.
"Yes boys, he's alright. He snuck out this morning and had a seizure, so now he's just getting checked over. And maybe scolded a little bit" I explained and Liam laughed
"Classic Louis" Niall said as he came over.

After another five minutes, Louis' doctor left, and the boys went in.
"How's our delinquent doing today?" Harry asked and Louis looked up at him and chuckled
"Hey, at least I got some good food though!"