Chapter 8.

Calabasas, California.
Ivory

" Okay— and along with that, I have the 5th and the 6th of May scheduled for a photoshoot with Bozeman

" Okay— and along with that, I have the 5th and the 6th of May scheduled for a photoshoot with Bozeman. Anything sound off?"

" No...it all sounds good." I reply to Tyler. He was on top of everything, and I'm glad he was. Lords knows where things would be if he wasn't. I thanked him and watched as he left from my office, sighing once I was alone.

Things were finally starting to become less stressful in my life. For one, I hadn't been on my phone as much, cause I've realized that it only makes me more anxious of whatnot. I have only been using my work phone to contact people, as it is programmed not to have social media and other stuff like that on it.

With it being down that, I've been to catch up on sales, and getting in more orders for restock. Things have selling out, and I've been getting ahold of these wholesale vendors that ship all of my needs out quick, which was a blessing.
Not only that, but I've opened up more employment, and was looking to hire some people. That would've definitely helped me as well.

" Boss, you have a guest." Tyler says, knocking and opening up the door at the same time.

" Is it my Mira? I thought I told Nancy that she didn't have to drop her off today."

" Actually, it's somebody named Damon Wright. He  tells me that he usually comes to delivery things, although this is my first time ever seeing him."

" Oh...l-let him in." I say, being a bit taken back. I was kind of surprised to see him show up to the office, especially during my working hours. He always said I was a "busy woman", so it would've never came across to me that he'd come visit me while I'm on the clock.

I watched as his tall and muscular figure come into the door way, standing right behind Tyler. He had a lunch bag in his right hand, but it wasn't any ol' kind of bag. It was one from Sunnyside Inc.

" Thanks for letting me B. I appreciate it." Damon says to Tyler.

" Oh, the pleasure is mines..." Tyler replies back, putting a little sizzle into it. He looked at me and back at Damon, and shook his head, then he walked away— more like strutted away.

" He's a character." Damon says as he smiles. I finished up the chuckling that I was hiding initially, agreeing with him.

" So...what's all that in the bag?"

" It's your favorite from Sunnyside. The #2 Brunch combo, with extra cheese on the scramble and a lemonade, light on the pulp." he says as he smiles. " I got a good memory."