ᴀ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ

Yuta.

His name was like a whisper in my dreams, his face clear as day I could see into his eyes that had long black curls covering them as he looked at me with such lust having my heart beat a mile.
It was unusual of me, he's supposed to be, my enemy and just as he manipulated me into wanting him desperately with sexual frustration dreams of him–I needed him.

I was on a ship leaving the dock he stood on giving me his worried eyes of goodbye something I never saw before and I stupidly looked back always looking over my shoulder I wanted him to see me evacuate from everything that was, that is him.

But I jumped.

Into the water.

Swimming to him as he did the same meeting at the dock me kissed me so passionately I nearly sank underneath. Before I knew it we ended up in the bedroom on the floor going at it.
He cupped his hands on my face and down my neck stripping my wet clothes.
He took me as if I was his to have laid me down on my back while he got on top.

I took off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants that he slides down with his underwear entering me as my back arched gasping while he kissed my neck. Things changed again, we appeared on the edge of the bed with dried clothes he kissed me surprisingly.

I kissed back, no surprise in this fantasy misery my used to be unsteady hands took control gripping the back of his neck inserting my lips hardly on his. I didn't want to stop and how he pulled away to breath was something I didn't accept for him to do, but when he did the groan, moan, and whine he let out made it just much better–it was music to my ears and fire to my skin.

I removed my lips from his mouth to apply on his unmarked skin that I wanted to devour in my mouth trailing my right hand down I applied my touch on his hard on member; his head fell back.

I could see he was enjoying and I wanted to please him with everything I could give to him so I rubbed him out on to of his shorts that appeared camouflage. He started to hold it, but the faster I went he gripped the back of head and my neck laying his head to my shoulder as he breathed out heavily into my ear and onto my skin.

And just like that, all I was doing was such a bad turn on I was whimpering the same as him. The touch of his skin made it worse, it was like his lips made me cum with the sounds of his moans that filled the cabin letting him cum as well.

It was him

And me.

Waking up heavily breathing I felt the intensity still in my body. Why did I dream that?

Damn.

The thoughts of sex make me want to do it even more. But with Yuta?

That's a question I have to think about all day today.