ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ

You didn't know what to call him, a friend or what but if so he was a guy friend you were very attractive too.   He's a naughty boy to work with when he's always rubbing his fingers in your hair, down your back, and on your thigh.

So one day you both were turning each other on in your room and you didn't know how, doing homework turned into this. You just knew it was hot and you didn't want to stop.

"Can I kiss you, y/n?"

"I don't know, can you?"

"A simple yes or no would be nice".

"Well, I don't know. How do you know I would like the way you kiss me?"

"I could show you".

You laid in the bed on your side next to him until you silly slipped your tongue midway out as you place your middle finger out in front of it. Giggling sweetly you fell down turning on your back; your dark male friend hand gripped your face wrapping under your chin and squeezing your cheeks with his fingers turning your face back to him.

"Like this.. this will do", he said, before attacking your mouth with his, sliding in his tongue that was already entangled with yours.

It was short, but damn did it feel hot and exciting. When he pulled away you gasped from your stomach feeling surprised like a sexual moan being let out.
    You were shook looking back at him.

"Tell me, y/n. What are you thinking right now?"

"It was hot", you said, listening to him.

"That's a sweet girl", he said, before getting even closer, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue again".

You obeyed doing so letting him suck on your bottom lip and tongue you didn't hold back from kissing him. Devouring his lips he glided his hand up your legs making you moan in between the kiss that became wet and moist.
    Somehow he quickly got his hand down your pants already rubbing your cult that made you stop kissing him and gasping out loud. Grabbed ahold of his wrist pulling his hand away but you weren't putting up much of a fight since it felt so good to be touched.

He stopped and pulled his hand away to look you in the face but you shy away holding your head down.

"Y/n, do you not like it? I thought you would like it".

"I like it. Just a bit too much that I started to feel shy".

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue again", he says, and you obey, "I hope this time you'll forget about feeling shy or embarrassed".

Your lips connect and he rolled on top of you sliding his fingers down your chest, stomach, and into your pants. With every motion you embraced it breathing heavily, moaning every breath you breathed in and out as his hand motions were going in and out of you.    Your hands grip every part of his body, around his neck, shoulders, waist, arms, and finally, they fell to the bed soon feeling yourself close to climax your lips also fell from his.

It didn't stop him from attacking your neck and leaving small bites to your ear as his pace increases. Awe, how it made you hot and horny you pulled him closer taking your grip upon his wrist below and releasing while you tried not to scream his name.  He looked at you as your face went through the softest faze he thought he could fuck you right then and there, "Damn, your so hot", he breathed out.

He glances at you and down at his excited member, "Can you help as well, baby girl?"

"Uh, I don't know how".

A smirk grew across his face, "I'll show you how", he said before getting under the covers, "Do what I do, ok?"

"Okay", you said following him.