ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ

"I can't believe you sneaked into my house," he laughed, "What do you think quarantine means?"

Your innocence smile grew big wrapping your arms his waist giving him the puppy eyes, "To me it means I'm quarantined inside with you."

"Haha, you're cute but it absolutely means you're quarantine inside your own house not with your boyfriend and it downright doesn't give you the right to sneak over."

"Awe, come on. Are you trying to get rid of me."

"Yes."

You dramatically faked a gasp, "Then I won't make it easy for you. I'll hang on to you forever."

When saying so you pulled on the bed as he tries getting you out, but it turned into the both of you silly started playing with him rolling around in the bed and just for a moment you paused feeling a lump press into your thigh. Looking down you saw it and your face got flustered, he quickly threw up off of him sitting up on the bed as you followed sitting next to him.

You saw how red his face got and his eyebrows frowning not giving you eye contact.

"Is that?"

"Yes, I do get them."

You giggled shyly, "But you get that way with me?"

"Yea, well you are my girlfriend."

"Babe, you don't have to cover it."

"I do!"

"It's -"

"Don't say cute," he says, shifting his head, giving you the death stare.

You laugh again hearing him finish your sentences and calmly forcing yourself to stop. You placed your hands on top of his boner, Yeonjun moved pretty quickly after that he was between your legs and on top of you.

He pecked your lips and sucked your neck like it was a meal made only for him and yes, you wanted him to have it. Devouring both sides and your chest, you were so hot for him and in love, you became a mess being under him, letting his mouth do all the work.

Yeonjun was controlling you and you like that, something about love brought this out of you and you didn't want it to stop. Your shirt flew off and Yeonjun's became undone and fell off his shoulders while you laid thereunder his spell. The traps on your bra came undone and you didn't stop it because he was the one you wanted to do everything with till your heart stopped.

Your husky moans get louder as the bra slowly plummets. You were so sensitive to his touch you mostly came right there; Yeonjun started to notice something about his girlfriend and decided to spit it out for even her to hear, "You've Never Been Touched Before."

He said reading her like she was page ripped out of a book that screamed PLEASE TOUCH the VIRGIN!

You were so embarrassed by his surprised outburst that you pushed him off-putting your clothes back on. Layer by layer.

"Please don't go. I didn't mean any harm by it."

"Y/n, please don't," he pleased again, as she stopped putting her shirt on just sitting there and waiting for him to say something.

Yeonjun crawled over behind you in the bed and sat behind you talking to you in your left ear, "I'm actually glad you never been touched. You shouldn't be embarrassed by that because that means I know I'm the only person and the last person that'll ever get to touch you, well sexually."

Your shirt fell to the ground and you smirked a little, "Do you not want me to be the only guy to touch you?"

You frowned turning around, "Don't joke about that. Of course, it's only you."

"Good," Yeonjun says, kissing your cheek.

Throwing your arms around his neck and falling across the bed he hugged you tight.

"That reminds me if you're so embarrassed, why if you grab my..." you giggled as he tried to say the word, "you were so bold then."

"Yeonjun, I'm not bold. It's that when it comes to love It makes a person do things and in that situation it makes me want to grab it."

Yeonjun's smile was won't and proud laying as he watched you above and kissing your lips that welcomed him.

"Is this how being in love feels like?" you said, sitting up in a criss cross in front of the one you called a lover.

In the bed you felt yourself floating again with him as you both ate breakfast together in the middle of bed or the world.

Your sweet boy hand gilded upon your cheek as his thumb softly touched your bottom lip. Nodding his head with the most passionate smile that thinned his lips as you watched him say the best words you could only dream of.

They were so simple..you thought how many times have you really said these simple words but why when he says it, it makes you feel on top of a build just breathing in the breezy that just went across your face and through your hair.

"Yes, yes it is my good girl," he says, with almost tears and you too, not just looking at him but all of him.

Both crying in tears as their foreheads touch she started to kiss him gently till they could get under the other's skin.