ɴᴇᴇᴅʏ

Ah, it's a nice day for you and Chan to go out as the sun shines beautifully his stranded on you like glue when you were a kid and glued your hands together, but this was more heart warming just feeling his glaze on your body. You stayed close to each other in the taxi on the way to the beach because how it felt outside and you needed an excuse to get out the house with your boyfriend, he wasn't to sight for it when you announced you wanted to go out and do something instead of having sex all day in the house. This relationship of yours was just getting started when you finally let him do it with you and not because you were so hot for him cause every time you tried to wait to do it he'll just tease you.

Uhm, how you had the hots for him. It was amazing how long you lasted not giving it up to him; looking out the window you imagined all the places you had sex with him and how bad at first you wanted him inside you to fill you up..the thought makes you gasp and to no surprise he noticed but you hadn't.

Bang Chan eyebrows jumped up when he was you along with his eyes opening wide, he sneaked his hand along your thigh that you casually felt and smacked away you giggled a little seeing his pouty face shifting your eyes back to the window till you reached your destination. The pouty man was done yet as he reached across the seat gliding his fingers through your hair and rubbing your scalp till you melted away in his hands that led the other one right back where it was the first time. You were so into the way he's fingers made you feel on your scalp you paid no attention Chan's other hand rubbing up and down your thigh, slowly spreading your legs he took glances at you, your thigh, and the driver. He enjoyed seeing you at peace but especially he loved the way your face would react to him fucking you and screaming his name so they didn't stop his motioning hand trailing up the inter of your thigh you started to feel so good to your womanhood.

Maybe too good you thought, as your boyfriend leaned closer kissing the side of your face you smelt his scent that lighted up your mood biting upon your bottom lip and so did he to your ear.

Chan was making it hard to process, sliding his hand that once was in your hair was now around your neck turning your face to his. Your eyes continued to be closed, touching nose to nose, you both began to breathe each other's air from your parted lips.

"Open your eyes, y/n", he says , to you with no care in the world if the driver heard or not.

Obeying him request your eyes were gently filling up to see the needy male in front of you, "I want you seeing the guy kissing you, this guy, your boyfriend".

"What does my needy boyfriend want?"

"I thought I made it clear. A kiss".

"Mhmm", you hummed, "You can get a kiss from anyone at the beach", you said, teasing him.

He frowned, pulling you closer to him, "I want a kiss from my girlfriend".

You giggle a little glancing at his eyes and lips before leaning in, but you didn't get a taste of his needy whimpering lips he begged for. You showed up at your destination on bad timing and you would have guessed it was because the driver was feeling uncomfortable about the both of jumping each other's bones.

"Well, that was crappy timing", Bang Chan said, watching the taxi drive off as his hands rested on his hips and you walking away ready for the beach.

You enjoyed running over to the beach seeing that it was empty, it was getting a little bit late but the sun still shined somewhat brightly it filled your cheeks with warmth.

For Chris he was still pretty much distracted by not finishing his dirty deed, "aye, babe can you believe this guy", he says, looking over his shoulder and seeing your not behind him.

"Babe, babe!", he says, starting to panic where your whereabouts were. It doesn't take long for him to find you, he dashed over behind you dropping all the things you both brought to the beach.

A small but loud enough gasp slipped between your lips when Chris picked up from behind and carried you, "Don't go wandering off like that!"

You giggled shaking your head, "If you weren't so needy and whiny about what happened we wouldn't be in this situation now would we, love".

"oooaw, I see. You deserve a punishment and I'll think about not being so harsh since you called me love".

"Chris! no, put me down".

"I don't think so. The beach looks beautiful but it'll be extra beautiful if it had you in it", he said rushing you to the water.

"No, no! I already know what you're thinking and it not funny".

"I might be laughing but I'm serious", laughing as hard as he can he still rushed into the water with you in his hands.

He dead ass dropped you into the small waves that were coming in to shore. As soon as you dropped you got back up on your feet and jumped on Chris back pulling him down as well. That dim sunlight day could last forever for you and Chris by your side felt like forever the mood was set as the splashes of water from the both of you stopped.

You eased your way closer to him wrapping your arms around his neck while your legs came along his tight waist holding him closer, "Are you still up for it?"

"I'm always up for it", he responded, knowing exactly what you were talking about.

"Why all of a a sudden?"

"I'm filled with emotion and I can't hold it but let it overflow", you said smooth looking him in the eyes then capturing his lips.

Overflowing like a cup of tea Chris enter your chambers as your heart weakened from being touched he held you like a feather motioning in and out slowly create just the slightest friction of excitement inside the both of you. Gripping his neck tighter, kissing his neck and along you couldn't help but taste the ocean on his well built shoulders he was the first to moan in your ear.. it sounded like he was saying finally, finally he can have you.

Bang Chan thought this was the longest time you both went out not having your sexual needs for filled.

"Chris, carry me back to the beach", you begged in his arms.

"Why? Is something wrong?"

"Not at all. Hurry and carry me back please", you demanded in need for more.

They landed on the shore nicely landing you down to rest on the two towels already down, but you were frozen as soon as he felt the warm, wet, and slow upward lick from Bang Chan's tongue on over your nipples he pulled your bathing suit top off. Gently continuing your fist was full of sand, your eyes were once closed, though, soon opened you saw the stars and him on top of you while managed a controlled moan though he really wanted to scream in ecstasy.

Chris did all the moaning when he became close laying his forehead to yours and looked into your soul those eyes bore more and more overflowing emotion that turned into beautiful rain of tears as you both cum together letting the other capture the reddish of their lips, your lips and his forever for there to be more moments like this.