ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ

{requested!!}
__________

It was y/n first time traveling on her own, especially by train. Carefully watching the snowflakes fall on the window as the train speeds on by-all peer white that lays beautifully on the ground. A smile spread across her cheeks admiring such beauty she has yet to see.
From across the male, with sensitive eyes catches a glimpse at the girl with a smile that can warm his heart. She blows put warm air from her mouth onto the window that lets her write her name upon it along with a heart.

He smirks delightfully turning his head back out the window looking at the trees covered in snow.

The girl sneezes once on the train and again twice getting off feeling the freezing breeze blow her hair in the wind. Wiping her nose doesn't help, but thoughts suddenly get read out loud was the one actually giving her the chills.

The Best Time to Catch a Cold.

"Here", the male says, handing her a tissue.

"Thank you", she says.

He smiles shyly at her fixing the jacket that made him look bold, "The Best Time to Catch a Cold, huh?"

Y/n laughs shifting her smile at the boy, "I was just thinking the same thing".

"Honestly?"

"Yeah".

Giggling together they walk out of the station.
"What's your name?", she asked.

"You can call me Kai".

"Ok, Kai. I'm y/n".

"Oh, I know. I have seen you out in the window.

"Haha, you saw that.

The conversation lasts long till Huening Kai waves down a taxi saying his fell wells to the nice girl he just meets, "Hope to see you again".

He says while getting inside the taxi. She looks at him, "I hope to see you again, too".

The taxi announces he's the last driver for tonight and he suggests to drive y/n to her location and Kai's as well. When the both say their destination they realize they're going to the same place.

In the taxi together they're still giggling cutely at each other hearing how similar they are. First, the reading y/n's mind and now going to the same hotel...bonus on the taxi ride as well.
The taxi arrives and gets out sniffling at the cold air and goes into the hotel talking to the receptionist "what do you mean there is only one room left?"

"Sorry, miss. We gave away your room when you came in late and with the snow and all you have to understand we didn't know if you would show".

"You have got to be kidding me where am I supposed to say for the night? I have nowhere else to go..."

"If I may. But how about you and your boyfriend share a room. Now I don't know if you two are at each other's throat, but from the looks of it, those giggles weren't arguing if you ask me", the worker says, informing the two that showed up together were a cute couple.

"Wow wow wow, we just met today. We aren't a couple. Where did you get that from?"

"My apologies! Just with the loud laughter and good communication, you both looked good".

Blushes and clears her throat, "You assumed wrong. I'm sorry if we gave off that impression... I'm so sorry what was your name again, sir?"

Kai walks in hearing the assumptions and takes control of the situation, "We can share a room. No problem with that, huh", he says to y/n without her answering–shifting his back at the worker, "You do have a couch pull out, right".