A Harry James Potter One-shot Part 1.

Warning: Death/Harry (For those that don't like the ship), Torture is mentioned, Death (The personification).

I hope you all enjoy! :)

--

 Opening my eyes I found that I was in a dark and cramped place.

" Death. "

~Yees?~

" It worked? "

~ Yup. ~

" So that means that today was the day that I received my letter. "

~ Yes. ~

" Thank you. "

~ All the best for my Master. Good luck on your revenge. ~

" Thank you again, I'll make sure they suffer. "

After my talk with Death I used my magic to heal myself since I am sure I had about six hours before I had to wake up. With all the magic blocks, spells, potions I'm surprised that I didn't die so that must mean that my magic is stronger. Six hours should be enough to bring me closer to a normal ten almost eleven year old kid.

* Six hours later *

" BOY! WAKE UP!! " Petunia yelled.

" I guess it's time. " Said the now normal health and height of an eleven year old Harry James Potter.

After getting out of the now even more cramped cupboard, I stretched and looked at the pale face Petunia had looking at me.

Not long after stretching did the papa pig and little join their giraffe.

" WHAT KIND OF FREAKINESS DID YOU DO BOY?!?!?! " He said after staring at Harry for about a minute in shock.

" Nothing much. " He said, shrugging his shoulders.

" Though I am now going to need all of you to listen to me very closely unless you want a very tortuous and painful death. " I added after seeing the way Vernon's face looked like it would blow up anytime soon.

' I always wondered how a person this unhealthy is still alive. '

~ Dumbledore made sure to put a spell around the house to make sure that no matter what the ones who live under this house would not die no matter what. ~

' Why waste magic for that? '

~ To keep them alive long enough to cripple your will and to keep you alive to be used. ~

' I would be impressed if it wasn't me that he was targeting. '

~ True. Well I need to go back to work see ya around. ~

' Alright, good luck. '

~Thanks. ~

Paying more attention to what was going around me after my talk with Death, I noticed that Vernon looked like he was literally going to blow up and ready to beat me up to death.

Knowing that there is a high chance of him doing that I used my magic to freeze him up. Thinking a second later I did the same for the rest.

" Ok now that that's settled let me tell you how you can avoid getting killed. " For now. " From now on you will do your own damn thing and I will do mine. We will not communicate unless it's important like someone dying and even that you will need to think if that person is important to me, if they are and you did not tell me, I'll make sure that you feel unimaginable pain for what will seem to be a hundred years to you and a second to me. Remember that. I will be taking the second room as mine and will expect all of you to not enter without permission unless you want to be cursed to attract bad luck for the rest of the year. Now if you understand make sure to not tell anyone about this lovely conversation we had unless you want to feel as the air leaves you slowly by slowly. " I said with a sweet voice and a warm smile. Like I was talking about a lovely book, than torture and things that would make sane people faint.

The Dursleys were now completely shaken and the little pig had long peed his pants, while the grown ups looked like they had a foot in the grave.

My smile grew warmer knowing that they understood the danger of not taking my words to heart.

" Just to make sure that this conversation stays here let's cast a spell hm? " Thinking that, I summoned the Elder Wand and made the spell making sure that they could feel it when it took shape. " Oh! before I forget, even writing or giving any information of what happened you will slowly die from lack of oxygen. It'll make sure that you remember and feel everything that is happening to your body as you slowly die. "

After removing the freezing spell I made my way to the kitchen to make my breakfast.

~ Well that was hot. ~

' I am currently a minor if you haven't noticed, Death. '

~ I can wait, my little Master. ~

' Didn't the thousands of years we were together quench your thirst?? '

~ You know that it didn't. You are just too beautiful not to have. ~

' Oh hush. '

~ See you later my little Master. ~

Sigh. ' See you. '

Who would have thought that Death could fall in love? Or that I would fall in love? Life (death?) Sure is unpredictable.

The sound of mail being delivered stopped my thoughts of the first time I knew that I was in love with Death.

I went to get my letter and left the others there.

Getting my breakfast I went to my new and old bedroom, which after some cleaning spells looked brand new.

" Now then shall the game begin? "