A Harry James Potter One-shot Part 3.

Warning: Drarry (For those who don't like this ship), Mention of Death (This time not Death the personification), Shooting, Tiny mention of homophobic.

Enjoy! :)

--

" Hey Dray? " Harry asked from Draco's chest.

" Yes? " Draco answered, looking at his beloved's beautiful face.

" When should we tell everyone? "

" About us? Or...? "

" About us of course what else? "

" Oh I don't know, how about us coming back in time? "

" Yeah they will definitely think that Draco the son of a known Death Eater has turned Harry Potter the Boy-Who-Lived both gay and crazy. "

" Fair point. " He said, chuckling at the expressions that people would have made. " However we could just continue to act how we act in private but this time in public. Their faces would be the best part in all of that questioning part. "

" Hm. Ron is either going to faint while Hermoine will either be homophobic or supportive. "

" Blaise and Theo already had an idea, so they won't be surprised, though for your group of friends... Let's just say I am lucky that I won't be in your shoes. "

" Ha ha. If you still love me then you'll be by my side. "

" Of course I still love you- " To prove that he kissed Harry's forehead, both of his eyelids, the tip of his nose, both cheeks and finally a deep kiss on his pouty pink lips which caused Harry to let out a moan. " Also even if I really didn't want to join you and your friends in all the reveals and confirmations I would still come because I know that you wouldn't leave me alone unless you got a yes. "

" You know me so well. " Said Harry breathlessly.

" I have to after all the years we have been together. " He said with a satisfied smirk.

Harry, seeing that smirk, smacked his head weakly with a blush.

" By the way, why did we even get transported back in time? And why only us? "

" I don't have an answer to that, however it was definitely weird to get from ninety old bones to our thirteen ones. "

Harry nodded.

After the war back in their time, Harry and Ginny got married at the age of twenty five but after five years together they decided that they weren't meant to be more than best friends so they got divorced. The next ten years before Harry and Draco met was mostly about Harry putting all of his focus on his auror job and keeping in touch with his godson and his friends.

Then one day Harry got a job that brought him back with Draco. At that time it was awkward because for some reason Harry had found Draco handsome and they were still not even considered to be friends yet! All in all they found out that they both found each other attractive which led them to being fuck buddies for about two years before they finally confesed their intentions of wanting to be more than fuck buddies.

They got engaged at the age of fifty and then got married at the age of fifty-five. After that they blood-adopted two twins. A boy and girl. They later died in a shooting that happened in a muggle mall protecting their twins and the twins' friends.

They of course woke up back in time devastated since they didn't know if their kids got out of there alive or not. While trying to find a place where they could cry and mourn their kids in peace, they met each other in which Harry accidentally said the twins' names. That caused Draco to know that he was also from the future like himself. Afterwards they mourned in each other's arms.

The conversation they were having right now was right before the end of their third year. Luckily all the drama that happened before in their past life had already happened, meaning that they didn't have to mourn their kids and play hero/villain with the children versions of their friends.

" I miss them. The twins. " Harry said after some time.

" I miss them too. We can adopt them again. "

" Oh, is that your marriage proposal this time? "

" Oh shut it potter, I planned a public proposal last time. Malfoys don't do that. "

" But you are a Malfoy-Potter, they both have a reckless and calm reputation. "

" Hm true, fine I'll give a huger marriage proposal for now let's get engaged. "

" Ok, I love you Draco Lucius Malfoy. "

" I love you too, Harry James Potter. "