A Harry James Potter One-shot Part 5.

Warnings: Lucius x Harry (For those that don't like this ship), Aged-up Harry, Veela Lucius, Mpreg, Modern time (Tho wizards still exist only they have merged with the muggles even if the muggles don't know it), Extended s3x hours (That does not make sense but no there is no detail, I wrote that part with the imagination that it was hardcore s3x but you can just imagine it whoever you want).

BTW I forgot to say it in all my previous chapters but all the arts used in here I found them on google but if you are the artist and you want me to remove it then ask and it shall be done.

Well then, Enjoy! :)

--- 

Harry Potter was in the middle of cursing Lucius since he was the one who left him to do all of this paperwork and ran off to spend time with their son.

" Lucius Malfoy, you better know that when you get back home you won't get a wink of sleep tonight. I'll make sure of that. " Harry muttered underneath his breath while signing an agreement to one of laws about werewolves getting the full version of Wolfsbane and not the watered down version of it.

" What did Lucius do this time? " Asked Snape who had just entered Lucius' (and sometimes Harry's) office.

" He left me to do all his work again and took Draco with him to "Spend mother and son time together" as he said. The nerve! He knows I hate paperwork to the bone. " He said with a pout.

" Yet you still do it for him. " Snape said with a smirk.

" Well of course. I love him. "

" Ok I didn't come to eat some dog food. "

" Well what did you even come here for? "

" To give you more paperwork. "

" Argh I hate whoever thought paperwork in general was a good idea. "

" Well good luck with that. "

At 9 PM Lucius finally arrived, carrying the already asleep Draco.

" Honey, I'm back! " He whispered/shouted to Harry with a warm smile.

" Welcome back. '' Said Harry with a mischievous tone underneath.

" Ah... Go easy on me? " Lucius said after thinking about what he did today and Harry's mood.

" Of course I will, my beloved. I will go easy on you to the point that you will be in heaven. Won't that be nice? " He said seductively.

" At least let me put Draco in his room. "

After a second to think, Harry nodded and followed after his soon to be fucked to heaven husband.

~~~

* 13 hours later *

" Haa haa haa. " Harry was now on their bed sweaty and covered with evidence of their thirteen hours of making love, Lucius was on his right, dead asleep.

After a couple of minutes to get his breath back, he called for a house elf to clean the room and then proceed to carry his beloved to get cleaned.

Suffice to say Lucius wasn't able to get out of bed for awhile after that, though for someone who had been tortured in bed for thirteen hours straight he seemed to be satisfied.

' Maybe next time I should just not fuck him as his punishment? He looks way too happy for one who got punished, hmm... but if I did that I wouldn't get it... ' Harry thought.