A Harry James Potter One-shot Part 2.

Warning: Tomarry (For those that don't like this ship), Death (Actual Death this time, not the personification).

Enjoy! :)

--

In the dark forest things were going differently than what the light thought.

The light thought that Harry Potter had gone and sacrificed himself for them.

However they were sincerely wrong since Voldemort wouldn't kill or harm his husband (Expect for that one time when he was crazy) and Harry also wouldn't harm or kill his husband either hence why at this moment the Death eaters where being fed some dog food and that Hagrid is wearing an expression of confusion and surprise.

" Hello husband of mine. '' Said Harry as he placed a sweet but short kiss on Voldemort's non-existent lips thanks to his concealment magic.

" Hello darling. Are you ready? " Said Voldemort after he took Harry's lips for more than a short sweet kiss.

" Of course. I have been ready since the beginning of that charade. " He said with a sneer.

" That would be eight years now hm? " Voldemort said with a look that said he was currently in the middle of remembering their first meeting.

When Harry turned ten years old it was still the same old thing. The Dursleys continued to abuse him and he continued to listen and do all the chores since he didn't have anywhere else he could go.

While in the garden taking care of the plants and flowers he heard a hissing voice that was calling his name. He looked around until the voice said to look down. What he saw was a black snake with beautiful red eyes.

The snake -which I later learned was Voldemort- told and taught me a lot about who I was and what I am and what the wizarding world expected of me. Since then he would teach me what he could during that one whole year all the way till I got my letter.

After I got the letter we separated, but he promised me that we would meet again and we did.

Every year they would meet one way or another. Either in a ghost and human style or a horcrux and human style, they would always meet. Eventually love blossomed and for both of them it was something that they had never known however what they knew is that they were possessive and that whatever they named theirs was and will always be theirs.

" Alright enough with the past, let's go to cause chaos. " Harry said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Voldemort looked at his excited husband and just couldn't help but hug him and bring him closer to him so that he could whisper something in his ears.

~ Do you know how beautiful and ssssexy you are when you want to cause chaosssss? It makes me want to defile you right here, right now. ~

Hearing what Voldemort said was like a turn on for Harry and of course Voldemort saying it in Parseltongue didn't help.

" How about after we have had our fun here we could go to the bedroom? " Harry said breathlessly and eyes full of want.

Voldemort chuckled and placed a deep kiss on Harry's blood red lips.

~ Of course, whatever you want my lovely darling husband. ~ He said, biting Harry's ear making him shiver.

" Tooom~! "

" Alright. " He said with a smile and placed another kiss on Harry's lips.

The Death Eaters were just talking to each other waiting for their lords to stop their flirting.

" Today is the day that we will end the light! Prepare yourself, we will be leaving now! " Voldemort said.

The Death Eaters let out excited howls, cackles, etc...

If you listened closely you would hear Hagrid's ' no no no this can't be happening ' noises which both Harry and Voldemort killed off by using the Avada Kedavra.