5.

ELINA

ELINA

“Where is Taehyung?” Jungkook asked once I came downstairs.

At the mention of his name, my face heated up and I all I did was to stay quiet until Taehyung himself walked down the stairs.

“What are you wearing, dude?” Jungkook laughed.

I snapped my eyes in his direction and found him in one of my hoodie.

My oversized hoodie fitted him perfectly. Although it was little girly yet he looked cute in it.

Cute? Seriously Elina?

I scoffed.

“Why the hell did you wear my clothes?” I asked.

He shrugged his shoulder and then helped himself on the couch. “You want me to roam naked around your house, do you?”

I greeted my teeth in frustration and went towards window hoping that rain must've stopped till now but damn my luck. Seems like it'll rain whole night.

Gosh! I couldn't tolerate Taehyung for so long.

But look at the positive point, Elina. Jungkook will be here too.

Grinning, I shifted my attention to Daisy. She was busy playing with her dolls.

“So, are your parents out of the town?” Jungkook asked, trying to build up a conversation.

I stiffened at the mention of parents. “Y-Yes.” I lied.

“We're sorry for troubling you.” He smiled, scratching the back of his head.

“It's okay.” I replied, politely.

“I am famished.” Taehyung spoke in middle.

“So?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Make something for me.”

What the fuck? What am I? His maid or something? Is it not enough that I let him stay at my house?

Pig.

“Get your hungry ass to the kitchen and cook something.” I deadpan.

“Elina, I am hungry too.” Daisy pouted.

Okay. Here we go.

“I'll prepare the dinner for you, munchkin.” I faked a smile at her.

Taehyung burst out into fits of laughter. I rolled my eyes and did my best to ignore his not-so-funny laugh.

“Need any help?” Jungkook asked.

I quickly shook my head in denial. “No. It's fine.”

I went to the kitchen and sighed.

I turned on the stove and put pasta to boil.

It isn't like I hate cooking but it's just that I am tired. After school, I have to go for a part time job then come back home, cook dinner for us, study and repeat everything the very next day. I am exhausted of everything. Sometimes I wonder that what it would be like to live a normal teenage life?