6.

ELINA

“If it's okay with you then please sleep on the couch.” I said to Jungkook.

He nodded with a smile. Next I looked at Taehyung who was busy on his phone.

“And you-” I cleared my throat to grab his attention.

“Sleep wherever you want.” I said once he kept his phone aside.

He raised his one eyebrow. “You mean to say that I can sleep in your room?”

Ass.

I ignored his sentence and found Jungkook glaring at him to which Taehyung Innocently shrugged his shoulders and grabbed the phone again.

“Good night.”

“Night.” Jungkook smiled.

I turned on my heels and went upstairs.

Releasing a sigh, I sprawled on my bed. I don't care. I freaking don't care. Jungkook will sleep peacefully at the couch and that asshole, well he can sleep at the floor if he wants.

I checked the clock and it reads half past eleven. Well, it's too early for me to sleep. I usually sleep around one in the morning after completing shit load of assignments and reading textbooks but I right now I don't feel like doing it. My body is exhausted, I guess I should skip it for tonight.

Snuggling in the blanket, I unlocked my phone. I was about to play some song when my eyes caught a glimpse of an Instagram notification. It was a follow request from Kim Taehyung.

I made a sour face but decided to take a sneak peek of his profile. When I clicked on his profile, my eyes popped out. Woah! He has such a huge number of followers. I started going through his photos, well his profile was public.

Damn. I hate to admit but he got some fine genes. I mean just look at his face, his freaking model worthy face.

I noticed that his captions were all in Korean.

Going through his photos, I found many pictures of him with Jungkook. I took screenshot of all of them and after cropping Taehyung's face from it, I saved it on my phone's gallery.

I yawned as sleep started playing on my eyelids. I rejected his follow request and tossed my phone aside.

***

“P-Please, don't.” I pleaded as he came near me.

His scary face made me shiver in fear.

“I told you that I'll come back, didn't I?” He laughed, mercilessly.

I brought my knees near my face and succumbed in darkness.

He's back. He's back.

Tears started streaming down my face as I struggled for air.

“D-Don't come near me.” I screamed but it barely came out as a whisper.

He started taking heavy steps towards me and my heart fell in the pits of my stomach.

“S-Stay away.” I screamed, again. 

“Help me. Somebody please help me.” I said, once I felt him near me.

“Elina?”

“Elina, are you okay?”

“Hey, Elina?”

My eyes parted on their own. I felt someone shaking my shoulders. Tears continued to stream down my face when I saw a blurry figure hovering above me. I blinked twice to realise that it was Taehyung.

I tried to say something but nothing came out of my mouth. I struggled to breath as I sat on the bed. My body was shivering in fear. It felt real. Everything felt real.

“Shh, it's okay.” He wiped my tears.

I parted my lips to say something but nothing came out. I am scared. I am scared that he might come again.

“It was just a nightmare, relax.” He assured me.

I blinked my tears and looked straight into his eyes. Although I wasn't able to breath but something in his eyes told me that I should breath.

“I-I am scared.” I managed to whisper.

He forrowed his eyebrows, his expressions lacing concern. He stared straight into my eyes for a moment before opening his arms and gesturing me to hug him.

I don't know know what happened to me that I scooted closer to him and hide my face on his chest.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I cried silently. The sound of his beating heart made my mind calm as I tried to take breath.

His heartbeat made me sure that it was just a nightmare. It wasn't a reality.

He rubbed my back to calm me down as I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of him.

I don't know for how long we stayed in the same position. Ever so slowly my breathing became normal and my pulse diluted.

It was strange. The comfort of his arms was undeniably cosy. I wanted time to stop and stay in his arms for so long till my fear vanishes in the thin air.

“You, okay?” I heard his voice.

I nodded on his chest and after few seconds, unwrapped my arms around him. Reluctantly, I parted away from him.

My face turned red in embarrassment. I clasped my cold hands together and look up at him who was intently watching my face.

The second my eyes landed on him, he avoided the eye contact between us and rubbed the back of his neck. “Uh..I was in the washroom when I heard your scream.” He said, hesitantly.

I nodded, absentmindedly.

“Thank you.” I mumbled.

Soon an uncomfortable silence fell between us. No one said anything. I was lost in my own thoughts while he was on his own.

After few minutes which felt like eternity, he stood up to leave.

Although I was glad that he's leaving but somewhere in my heart I wanted him to stay. I don't know the reason why but I wanted him to stay.

“Sleep tight.” He smiled at me.

“You too.” I tried to smile but failed.

He nodded then walked to the door. When he was about to leave the room, he turned around. “Ah, Elina.”

“Yes.” I replied.

“You smell delicious.” He winked.

And he's back.

I narrowed my eyes at him and he left the room.

Strangely, I didn't feel irritated. Instead a small smile appeared on my lips and with that I decided to sleep again.