A/N

Hello everyone!

Thank you for choosing to embark on this journey with me through the pages of Love in Silence. Before diving into the story, I want to address a few important points:

Copyright

✧ This story is a product of my imagination and hard work, and I kindly request that you do not plagiarize or reproduce it without permission. If you come across any instances of plagiarism, please inform me immediately.

✧ The story draws inspiration from the Japanese movie "A Silent Voice" however the storyline is entirely original, crafted by me.

Note

✧ If you notice any errors or mistakes in the story, please don't hesitate to let me know. Constructive feedback is always appreciated. On the other hand, hate comments and negativity have no place here. I won't tolerate any form of hate speech or unwarranted negativity.

✧ The story may contain elements that resemble real-life situations, characters, or other works of art, any such resemblance is purely coincidental. This is a work of fiction, and any similarities are unintentional.

Finally, I would like to thank you guys for reading this story. Your support means alot to me, and I hope this story brings you joy, excitement, and maybe even a moment of reflection.

Enjoy reading <3