Bonus

Flames of Desire Ignite

In Zhan's dark room, a palpable tension hung in the air as his eyes locked with Yibo's, silently expressing desires that words could not convey. The subtle dance of anticipation unfolded between them, fueled by an unspoken connection that transcended mere attraction. Each breath carried the weight of unexplored passion, setting the stage for a love-making encounter that promised to be both intense and transformative.

As their lips collided in a passionate and heated kiss, the fire between the two lovers ignited. Hands roamed freely over each other's bodies, exploring every inch with fervor and desire. Both of them were consumed by desire, aching to feel the each other's touch, to satisfy the hunger burning within them. 

In that moment, the world outside ceased to exist, leaving only the magnetic pull drawing them closer, setting the stage for a passionate exploration of each other's deepest desires.

Their kiss was desperate and eager, including bites and nips while sharing a single breath as though they’ll crumble if they need to pull apart long enough. When Zhan licks into his mouth, Yibo takes it upon himself to drive him even more insane by sucking on his tongue with a moan, the sensation of both those things going straight to his dick – as if it needed any more encouragement

Zhan's tongue came out to brush against his lips again before yibo's own met him halfway, the muscles massaging against each other. While their mouths still worked on each other, zhan’s hands traveled down to grasp around yibo's hips before gripping his ass and giving it a squeeze.

Their lips were connected as they were practically tangled up in each other while blindly making it towards the bed. Xiao Zhan is kissing him true to the fact that he can’t get enough, and it’s pretty ravishing with gasps and groans, but Yibo is him equally eager as him.

When Yibo’s shirt was out of the way and discarded somewhere on the floor, Zhan’s lips travel down his throat to his collarbones without wasting any time, smiling against his skin when Yibo reflexively dips his head back. Zhan was leaving bite mark all over his neck and chest. He rushed to strip himself while taking off yibo's pants and pushing his legs back to his chest.

Yibo felt zhan's hands come up to rest on his cheeks, massaging the flesh as his mouth started working on his rim. Zhan started making noises even while his mouth was occupied, the vibrations aiding in yibo's pleasure. As if he had read yibo's mind, he pulled yibo closer into his mouth and began humming, causing a whine to fall from the latter's lips. He kept it up repeating on and on, a moan coming out in full force from yibo.

“Oh…”

Zhan started lapping at his entrance now, groaning at the taste of yibo. Yibo whimpered and pushed back against his face, receiving a muffled sound of surprise from zhan. Zhan groaned against his entrance, pulling off to give it a kiss before purring out, “Mm, love how you make those cute noises baby" Zhan mouthed at yibo who could just squirmed in response.

Yibo waited for him to reach over to his nightstand and grab a condom to put on. Once he was ready, his body pressed up his, feeling the head of his dick pressing against his rim. Zhan took a deep breath before he started sliding into him, making yibo gasp loudly at the friction and the stretching. He paused, going in all the way in one motion, letting out an exhale as he felt yibo's walls flutter around him.

“Mm…shit—”

His hands placed themselves around yibo's hips, holding tight as he pulled out halfway before rolling his hips as he re-entered, stroking him in a way that made yibo tighten around his cock. A pleasant warmth was starting to form inside of yibo from the movements.

🎉 You've finished reading || 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 : 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 || ✓ 🎉