Chapter | 3

You guys cleaned up after catching your breath and heading downstairs "You just missed my mom" Clay said, when he saw you and Karl walking down the stairs.

"Really? There goes my chance of flirting with her" You said, letting out a sad sigh, plopping down on the couch "Andy, what did we talk about you flirting with my mom?" Clay said, giving you a playful glare, you just turned your head to avoid his eyes.

"That I should keep flirting with her because you want me to be your new step-mother" You replied, turning around to look at him with a teasing smile.

"Hey, at least you can now say that you have a mommy kinky" Alex brought up, only to get hit by a pillow seconds later.

"I don't have a mommy kinky!" Clay said, with a flustered face, George and you shared a look, laughing softly.

"Sure babe, you definitely don't have a mommy kinky" You said, getting up from the couch, patting his butt and giving him a teasing smile before heading to the kitchen.

"Sapnap stop teasing Karl and come eat" You called out from the kitchen, Sapnap sighed and removed his hand from Karl's thigh, Karl face was red and got up the couch while Sapnap had a sly smirk on his face.

"Alex, why are you so quiet?" George asked, with all of you looking at Alex, that he quickly dropped his phone "Uh...cause I'm hungry..." Alex replied, but seconds later all of their phones went off, Sapnap pulled out his phone and started laughing.

"Alex, you sly dog" Sapnap said between laughs, George and Karl looked over Sapnaps shoulder.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

Instagram

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

tommyinnitt, nihaachuu, tubbolive, wilbursoot, justaminxig and 1, 534,430 others liked this post!

quackity | Andy my beloved <3

tagged | andy_blossom

Comments

user432 | this called me single in many ways💀✋

user94 | when he posts pictures of you two

user032 | @user902 why don't you post pictures of us? But you can post pictures of your friends 🙄✋

|

user902 | uh...because...well you see..

|

andy_blossom | well? why don't you post pictures of you two hm 👀☕

|

user032 | SJDKLAJ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ANDY!
andy_blossom liked this comment

justaminxig | does that mean I can now openly simp for andy? 😏✋