Chapter | 7 [♥︎]

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

Real Life

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"Clay, you're going to leave a hickey" You woke up to soft lips pressed against your neck "I won't" he murmured, pressing more kisses on your neck before sucking at your skin while he pushed a hand down between your legs, rubbing you over your sweatpants.

"Clay" you whispered, you tilted your head to give him more access knowing he wasn't going to stop, he left a few hickeys on your neck and pulled away to admire his work before dropping his mouth down to your shoulder, covering the skin with hickeys.

You should have known he'll do this when he asked you to sleep with him, seeing how you and Alex were leaving in two days.

Someone knocked on the door before speaking "Sapnap made breakfast" George spoke from the other side of the door "We'll be there in a minute George" Clay replied, hovering over you, hand stimulating your heat and George replied with a simple ok and walked away from the room.

You arched in his touch, your hand coming up to grip his shoulder, he pushed your sweatpants down just enough for you to widen your legs a bit and he reached over to his bedside table for a moment before pulling out a little foil wrapper in his fingers.

"Hurry, please" you whimpered, he chuckled, tearing the package open and slowly rolling it on "Since you're asking so nicely I can't say no" he murmured, reaching down to line himself up with you and pushed himself forward, shoving into you.

You gasped and automatically clenched around him, slowly pushing himself all the way in, until he bottomed out, hips flush with yours. He placed one of his arms by your head to support himself and his other one gripping your hips, he stayed like that until your face began to relax.

"You good princess?" He asked, brushing your hair out of your face. You nodded, your lips parting and eyelids fluttering, when he began moving. You immediately moaned, he dropped his head to kiss your neck as his hips rolled slowly forward, fucking you lazily and comfortably.

Your fingertips dug into his back with each movement and you pushed your heels into the bed, rolling your own hips forward to meet each lazy thrust. You brought one of your hands to his head and slipped your fingers in his hair, pulling on it, dragging his lips away from your neck and his head back and eliciting a sharp moan from him.

Little breathy moans escaping him with each thrust, you steered his face down to yours to kiss him and he continued to moan into your mouth as you held each other closely as possible, kissing and fucking as sunlight trickled through the windows.

"Princess, I'm close" Clay murmured, breaking the kiss for long enough to speak to you, his thrusts becoming a bit sharper as he neared his orgasm "M-me too" you moaned, your nails digging into his back, pulling his head back into kissing you, his lips moving sloppily and his hips jerking irregularly as he came, groaning into your open mouth, his fingers digging into your skin.

"C-clay" you gasped, tilting your head back "Fuck don't stop - keeping going, oh my god" you moaned, your nails digging into his back.

He collapsed against your chest when you guys finished, breathing heavily, his hand rubbing your hip that he gripped, his forehead pressing against your "That was - amazing, you were amazing princess" he murmured pressing kisses all over your face, you smiled tiredly wrapping your arms around his neck.

He kissed your lips softly before he slowly pulled out and rolled onto the bed beside you "I'm gonna get rid of this, do you need anything?" He asked, gesturing at the condom, you shook your head, eyes closed, still catching your breath.