Chapter | 4

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

Minecraft 

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"Clay go!" You said, pushing Clay out of the room but he made things difficult for you "But I didn't get my goodbye kiss" Clay whined as he putting his weight on you, you sighed as you kept pushing him out of the room.

"Fine" you replied, Clay turned around and smiled at you, you rolled your eyes but laughed "You're such a big baby, you know that" You said, Clay just smiled at you as he cupped your face and pressed his lips against yours softly.

You stood on your tiptoes, kissing him back, resting your hands on his chest "Ok, go bother the others" You said pulling away from the kiss, Clay frowned a little but nodded.

"It won't take long babe, stop being a big baby" You said, bringing your hand up to his face and patting his cheek softly "But I'm your big baby" Clay replied, you nodded, laughing softly and pecking his lips before pushing him out of the door and closing the door.

"Big A!" Tommy exclaimed when you joined the vc "Hey Tommy" You replied, adjusting your headset.

"Andy!" Wilbur said, you smiled as you adjusted your camera and made sure it was on "Wil!" You replied, rechecking everything, checking if you were recording since Tommy needed some of your point of views too.

"Hi Phil, I hope they weren't driving you crazy" You said, opening minecraft and adjusting yourself on screen "Hi Andy and they haven't yet" Phil replied, Tommy explained what they were going to do.

"Is that your actual skin Andy?" Tommy asked when you joined the world, you zoomed out to look at your skin "What's wrong with my skin? Do you not like ducks or something?" You asked, going back to first person and walking over to Alex's character.

"No! Just my first time seeing a skin like that you dickhead!" Tommy replied, as Wilbur made his way over to the four, with them being on top of a mountain.

"Philza minecraft, I want you to buy me jeans, booty shorts, to be exact" Alex asked as he circled around Phil, crouching down.

"Booty shorts aren't good for you-" Tommy said, as he looked at Alex but stopped when Alex changed his character into some booty shorts.

"I gotta wear booty shorts! I have booty shorts!" Alex said as he showed off his shorts, you laughed looking at Alex's character.

"How do you deal with him Andy?" Phil asked, as Tommy and Wilbur talked but before you could respond they both saw Alex flying in the air.

"Just give him an ipad and snacks, he'll be good for hours" You replied, getting a laugh from Phil making you laugh.

-