!!PLS READ (IMPORTANT)!!

Hi, I'm back!!Been a while right? It's been what? One or two years since I lasted updated?🤔 I do apologize for disappearing out of nowhere and I would explain myself why I was gone for that long, but I'm sure you guys don't care why😩🫶 (Unless you are interested, I will be more then happy to talk about it 🐯) Other then that, how have you guys been lately?🫶

Also, THANK YOU SOO MUCH, from the bottom of my heart for getting this book 129k views‼️‼️😩😩😩😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 Genuinely thank you guys for still reading my book, even if I didn't update for a while. Like yeah, I wrote this book for shit and giggles, but I'm happy that some of you actually enjoy reading my book or gave a shot!

I do also want to clarify I won't be updating for a while because of the stuff that has been happening with Dream and George. I'm not going lie, I did already have chapters ready to upload, like I legit had just recently just finished writing them, but I was working on my others books so I can update them at the same time yk? I only recently did start writing again because I saw how many of you guys were asking for me to update and I genuinely did feel bad for not updating. Which is why I recently started writing again💃.

Now, I will leave it up to you guys if you would like me to remove Dream and George from the book, you can simply comment/interact in way that I know or how would you like me to go forward with this book. Since some people do have different opinions about them, which is why I want to know your thoughts about them being in the book. If you guys do want me to then remove, then I will most likely continue this book with just Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap. If not, I might just discontinue the book or simply delete the whole thing. :)

If you don't want to read what's down below, I'm pretty much talking about the stuff that has been over time, like Technoblade passing away🕊️, Dream's allegations about grooming minors (I don't know so much about that situation, since I have recently found about it), Dream and Quackity not being friends anymore (also recently found about it and I'm looking more into it, to understand the situation), Wilbursoot being an abuser, and the situation about Georgnotfound and Caiti (once again I just found about it yesterday and I'm going to going to do more research about the situation, so I can understand both side of the stories).

Now you might be wondering, how am I now just finding out about everything? I honestly have not been keeping up with the boys, other than Karl when I would watch MrBeast, like at all since I stopped updating. I legit unfollowed all of them on every social media because I didn't watch their content anymore. Nothing against them, but I was just wasn't interested in the content do they like I did in 2020.

That being said, a LOT has been since you guys last saw me. One being Technoblade passing away🕊️, he is and well always be my favorite content creator. I remember getting the nonfiction of his video with it being title "so long nerds" and I didn't think much of it, only to find out seconds later that he has passed away with me bawling my eyes out like there was no tomorrow in my car :,). There isn't a day when I'm not watching his videos.

Second being Dream, now, I'm not fully educated about his situation, but from what I have been seeing around Tiktok was that Dream was allegedly grooming minors and being in group chats with minors and making sexual jokes to adversities his concert. From what I have been seeing that his allegations were proven false and that Anastasia who made the allegedly was lying or didn't have actually evidence to back up her claims (correct me if I'm wrong) (Which is why I'm not sure if I should keep him in the book because I have been seeing mix feelings about him or that he is innocent!).

Third being about Dream and Quackity not being friends anymore, I'm still not fully sure about that situation because I have only recently found about it. I'm still trying to find accurate information about the situation.🫡

Fourth, Wilbursoot being an abuser, all I have to say is that his apology was shitty. Not once did he actually addressed about the issue, neither did he genuinely apology to Shubble, making it about himself, going through therapy was him taking accountability?? Like how? Truly a narcissist at it's finest. I don't know how anyone can support Wilbur from this point and it shocks me when I see people who still do. Finding some way to still blame Shubble, saying how she could have simply left the relationship or how she could simply have told Wilbur to stop, but she did when she would use there safe word when he would bite her, only for him to ignore it consistently. Stubble is the victim here! She has my full support, so I don't want to see any hateful comments about her or I would honestly block you.

Lastly Georgenotfound, I'm not fully educated about the whole Georgenotfound and Caiti situation, because I just found about it yesterday, so I do apologize for anything that I say is incorrect, but I am getting my information from Twitter. Also I do have to mention that I have not seen neither pairs streams which is why I'm getting my info from Twitter. Only reason I know about this situation is because of Tiktok which is why I'm barely finding out about it. As of now I do know that George admitted to touching Caiti (correct me if I'm wrong). George claims he doesn't think silence is consent, yet never asked Caiti for consent and assumed she was okay with everything happening. George also apparently didn't know that Caiti was 18 until after vidcon from instagram and that he stopped messaging her and that was around August 21st (correct me if I'm wrong). Caiti was also supposedly wearing a 21+ wristband. Why I'm saying supposedly because some are saying Caiti's friends where the only ones who had the 21+ wristband, while Caiti didn't, but I'm also seeing that George showed proof that she was wearing the 21+ wristband. Caiti was freshly 18 and George was 26 when this took place (correct me if I'm wrong). They also were messaging somewhat consistently over instagram and snapchat, the messages where "banterous" (for those who don't know what that means because I didn't either, from my good friend google, that it's a friendly and humorous way or being playful and amusing in a good-natured way) (which I'm also now confused because if they were messaging on instagram how did George not see the 18 on Caiti bio?).

Until I get more depth about the whole situation, most likely actually watch Caiti stream to understand her side of the story and George's to understand his side. As of now, Caiti does have my follow support, mostly after seeing the thread about George's stream, my input about him has changed. I also have been seeing that George is innocent or that the whole situation is simply a misunderstanding because there are a lot of holes in Caiti story or certain things don't make add up. I have seen the recent update from Caiti that honestly makes me believe her even more. That being said, I don't want to see anyone hateful comments about Caiti whether George is innocent or not, Caiti is still a victim at the end of the day!

Until I see you guys again, when I finally decide to update again, I hope you guys stay safe and staying hydrated‼️ Hopefully I do get to update soon because I genuinely love reading your guys comment, mostly when you guys say the most funniest shit ever😭. I love you guys💋🫶