Chapter | 14 [♥︎]

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
♡ REAL LIFE ♡
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"Alex it's fine, Drista gave me the heads up that the boys were going over to Clay's parents house for a party" You said, having the phone between your ear and shoulder while trying to find the keys in your bag, which would have been a smart move to do in the car.

If only you knew that Sapnap went back to the house since he forgot his phone and told the other boys he'll be fine on his own. Drista didn't know Sapnap went back to the house or she would have told you, Drista knew that you guys had a fight but you didn't tell her how it happened or that Clay slapped you. No one else needed to be involved in your guy's fights until the six of you figured things out.

Clay did explain to his parents why you, Alex, and Karl didn't come along, which ended Clay getting a lecture from his parents but mostly from his mom when he told her that he also slapped you. His parents understood and told the family that the three of you were out of state for personal reasons.

"Okay but me and Karl are always one call away" Alex mentioned but you tried reassuring him you'll be fine, Alex and Karl were on a date since the whole incident, you may ask how long hasn't it been since the little incident.

Four weeks, since you, Alex, and Karl haven't been back in the house.

You already forgave the boys but you really didn't know how to confront them without it being awkward or another fight breaking out "But you guys are on a date, plus, I have patches incase they try attacking me" You jokingly said before telling him you have to go and to have fun on the date. You unlocked the door and you were immediately greeted by patches.

"Ugh, how much I missed you girl" You said not noticing Sapnap sitting on the couch looking at you with wide eyes "I hope those three dummies being taking care of you" You said softly, crouching down in front of her and petting her on the head softly, she meowed and moved her head to feel more of your touch.

"Andy" Sapnap called out your name and you looked at his direction, gripping your bag and gave him a nervous smile "Hey...didn't expect to see you here" You said and chuckled nervously, patches lifted her head to look at you since you stopped petting her but she saw how nervous you were and turned her attention towards Sapnap who was making his way towards you.

Patches might be small but she stood in front of you, stopping Sapnap from going anymore forward "Watch it or I might let patches throw her paws at you" You joked but you grabbed patches, standing up and closing the door behind you "I thought you were at Clay's parents place" You mentioned and walked passed him going upstairs but Sapnap quickly followed you when he saw you were going to his and Karl's room.

"I-i was but I forgot my phone and I came back to get it" Sapnap replied and quickly stood in front of the door, blocking you from going inside and you looked at him confused "Are you going to move?" You asked and Sapnap shook his head, you raised your brow at him but you barely realized what he was wearing, he was in his boxers and a black t-shirt.

"Sapnap move before I start assuming you have a bitch inside the room" You said grabbing the door handle while holding patches in your other arm and she was looking at the both of you "I would never bringing another girl to this house Andy, you're the only girl I want" Sapnap said but he needed to tell you how sorry he was and accusing you of cheating.

"Sap-"

"I'm sorry that I accused you of cheating Andy, we should have heard you out then getting upset and thinking the worst. I'm sorry that I took Clay's side then letting you speak and explain why you couldn't answer our calls and texts for a week. I never meant to hurt you Andy, I don't know what I'll do if you ever stopped talking to me or never wanted nothing with us anymore" Sapnap said and you saw how his eyes started tearing up, you didn't know what to do or say, you sucked at comforting other people if you were being honest with yourself.