Chapter | 8

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

Real Life

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"Clay, are you sure we're not dating five years old?" You asked, as you helped Clay carry the bags. You guys decided to go to the beach since it's been a while since you guys last went together.

"Nope, that's just how our boyfriends are mostly Sapnap and Alex" Clay said, placing the stuff down after you guys found a spot before putting up the umbrella and setting down the towels.

"You guys need to put sunscreen on!" You called out, immediately getting the four boys attention. They ran towards your guys direction, your eyes widened and you quickly went behind Clay before the boys tackled you.

"Never mind we are dating five years old" Clay mumbled, you laughed softly looking at your four boyfriends on the ground "Ok ok get up before you guys draw more attention to us" You said going over to help them, you grabbed Karl's hand and pulling him up before helping George up.

"Andy help me put sunscreen-"

"No Andy is going to help me-"

Sapnap and Alex immediately started arguing on who you were going to help, while you were already helping Karl not even noticing the two arguing.

"You guys do know that Andy is already helping Karl right?" George said gaining the two boys attention, they immediately turned to you and Karl who was smiling while you were putting sunscreen on his back.

"That's what you two get for arguing so you two better help each other" George said handing them the sunscreen bottle.

"Do you guys need help?" You asked when you just saw them staring at the sunscreen bottle.

"Andy can you help me really quick" George said and you gave the boys a smile before going over to George, Alex and Sapnap glared at George when they knew right away what he was doing.

-

"Are you sure Andy?" Karl asked when all the boys went into the water and he noticed you didn't get in.

"Yes bub, now go have fun with the boys" You said kissing him on the cheek, he blushed softly but nodded making his way back to the guys.

You sat down on your towel, you were enjoying your alone time for about five or ten minutes before some boys decided to ruin it "What's a bae like yourself doing here all alone" the guy said which you just completely ignored what he said and kept looking at your boyfriends.

Now you thought he would have left from the lack of response he got from you but no he sat down right next to you while his other friend sat on your side. You were pretty much surrounded by guys.

"What are you not going to answer me?" He asked reaching over to grab a strand of your hair but you smacked his hand away.

"I see your the feisty type" He said, looking you up and down, you groaned in the inside, forgetting you took off your shorts and shirt, when Karl was helping you put sunscreen on.

"Come on princess" He said getting closer to you, you clenched your fists and cringed when he called you that nickname, it's way more different when Clay calls you that.

"I don't know if you want to call me princess, I'm fifteen by the way sir" You said turning to look at him, his eyes widened and got up from his seat immediately.

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted to talk with me?" You said grinning at him, he looked at his friends and next thing you knew they were gone, you smiled in satisfaction and you went back to looking at your boyfriends only to realize they weren't in the water anymore.