Chapter 1

"He has never touched me, he barely looks at me and when he answers my questions, he doesn't answer with a full sentence. So tell me why I can't escape and go back to my home"
"Oh honey, I am sorry, I didn't think things were that bad. Two more months, and if he doesn't change, I am coming to get you."
"Ya whatever, bye mom"
I end the call as Rose sees me and waves at me and heads my way. She is a 5 year old girl with bright red hair and big, brown eyes and the cutest smile ever. She is adorable.
"Hello Luna"
"Hi Rose, how you doin?"
"I am great, where is Jack?"
I kneel down to her level and look at her
"I haven't seen him today" She looks at me for a moment before speeding away
"Ok, I have to go, bye" She runs off before I can reply. I smile to myself, I don't have any kids, but I wish to have a mini me someday. I am only 20 years, so I have time.

"Alliyah, we need to talk"
I take a deep breathe as I smell him. He smells like old spice and I could smell him forever, except that I don't have forever as he walks away and I follow. Ethan, my mate has black hair and striking green eyes with the longest lashes(men always have longer eyelashes). He is tall, around 6'5 and has a masculine body and the deepest voice that sends shivers down my spine. He is also the most ruthless and feared alpha around, and as you guessed he never talks to me except when he really has to. I am human, but my father is beta of my old pack, so I know that mates need each other because I lived among werewolves all my life. I grew up aiming them and they treated my family as any other family in the pack. What I can't get is why Ethan won't touch me, aren't I suppose to be desirable and loved by my mate! Ugh, I shake my head and in his office. He is focused on his work, so I start talking to get his attention.
"You wanted to talk?"
He looks at me and runs his hand through his hair and it messy and soft and my hands itch. I want to run my hands through his hair, it looks soft, I bet it is soft.
He gets up and walks over to the front of his working desk and stands there, while I stand near the door.
"I am leaving for a few days to attend some business somewhere"
Wow, he actually formed a complete sense, first time in a long time
"Ok, how many days will you be gone?"
" Just a few, a week at most"
I nod my head " Anything else"
"Close the door on your way out"
I turn to go but I stop and turn around and look at him, I ask him the one question that has been bothering me.
"Ethan do I disgust you, I know that I am thick and curvy, is that why you never acknowledge my presence?"
In a second as I blink, Ethan has be pinned to the wall, he holds my hands above my head and releases a low growl. We have never been this close and I like it a little.
"You are perfect, I love your curves and I love everything about you. How dare you think otherwise"
"Then why don't you look at me or touch me, I am your mate right? Then why don't you love me?"
He smashes his lips to mine and I kiss him back as soon as our lips connect, this is not what I imagined our first time kissing, but I love it. His lips are soft and warm and everything I imagined. They taste like mint gum, his lips are soft compared to his body. He lets go of my hands and grabs my ass as he pulls me closer to him. I drink of him like I never tasted water, I drink like a thirsty man who was given water. My drink is quickly cut off as Ethan let's go of me and walks back to his chair and sits down and continues with his work. I catch my breath and look at him as a traitorous tear escapes.
"Close the door behind you, please."
I look at him as I try to wipe all the fallen tears, I cannot believe that he will act like nothing happened between us seconds ago.
"Why did you kiss me, Ethan?"
Without looking up at me, he answers" My wolf took control, but I am back now. The door please"
I turn and walk out, that is my mate, confusing but sexy as hell. At least he told me that I am perfect. I don't know what to do to change his mind, maybe I should exercise and diet to lose wait. No no, I have finally gotten to a place where I appreciate every curve I have so I won't go back there. I can't do this, I need a break from Ethan. I turn and instead of going to our room, I walk out of the house. I start to run toward the forest nearby the house, but someone grabs my arm and I look up to see Justin, Ethan's twin. Unlike Ethan he has brown eyes and brown hair, but he is tall and built like Ethan.
"Where are you headed to the forest so late in the evening?"
"I just want to run a little, you know, to release my wolf?"
"Ethan, huh, I'm sorry, he was always cold, but this is a new side of him."
"Don't be sorry, it is not your fault. I gonna take a walk, don't follow, I just need a second alone."
"It is almost midnight, and you want to take a walk alone?"
" I will be ok."
I turn and walk away, I look back in time to see Justin headed toward the house, probably to tell Ethan, I start to run. I run faster and faster, I am only human so I know it will take a few minutes for a wolf to cover what I ran in 30 minutes. I run faster and faster until I collapse on the ground out of breathe. I take a deep breathe and start to cry as I encourage and tell myself I am beautiful. I lie on the ground and stare at the sky, I love the moon and stars, I love nature. I hear footsteps and I don't look up because I know Ethan is hear. This always happened when I try to run away, he eventually catches me whether it be day or night. He is human form, now that I think of it I never saw his wolf. What am I to him if his wolf doesn't know me.
"Get up let's go home" he says in that sexy deep voice
"I will be sleeping at Sarah's tonight"
I get up and start walking.