Part 4

Jisoo hold your hand and whispered.

JS: Ignore her. Don't mind her like you always do to anyone else.

You nodded a little and laid your head on the table. Jimin somehow heard what Jisoo whispered and look at you in curious and care.

JM: You okay?

Y/n: I'm fine.

PROF: So, Lisa, go sit beside Jimin. Jimin, raise your hand please.

You raised your head looking at Lisa who is smirking at you. She sit beside Jimin and showed her innocent smile.

LS: Hi, I'm Lisa.

JM: Jimin.

He replied not looking at her.

LS: Excuse me, do you have a girlfriend?

She asked clearly trying to flirt. You and Jisoo heard it but you both ignored them while Jimin look at her coldly.

JM: No, I don't and I don't have interest to you so don't try to flirt with me.

She rolled her eyes and look infront. You look at him confused why he don't flirt back like he always do. He notice your stare so he smile at you and hold your hand secretly make your heart skip a beat.

JM: I'm a flirt but I'm loyal.

He whispered making sure you're the only one who heard him. Your face heat up as you look at infront again not saying anything. He smiled happily as you don't remove his hand from yours. Jisoo notice your red face.

JS: Why are you so red? Are you blushing?

You didn't said anything nor looking at her. She notice that Jimin is holding your hand so she smirk at you.

JS: You seem really enjoyed holding his hand huh?

Y/n: Shut up Jisoo.

You said holding back your smile.

JS: Aigoo.

-AFTER CLASS-

You and Jisoo is walking towards the lockers until someone came stopping you both.

LS: Well 3x.. Look who is here. Kim Y/n. Nice to meet you again?

She smiled mockingly.

You just look at her coldly while Jisoo rolled her eyes done with her shit.

JS: What do you want Lisa? 

LS: Just want to make her suffer. After all things she did.

JS: It's not her fault!

LS: It is her fault. Now look at her. How can you easily move on huh? I can't believe you. Such a slut. Trying to look innocent after things you did to him. Now you're being lovey dovey with other boy. I wonder how much guys you fck after these 3 years. Oh maybe more than 100 already since you are a slut and a piece of shit.

You hold her collar and slammed her to the locker hard while glaring at her.

Y/n: I've had enough! Do you think it's easy to move on when your loves leave you? I don't think so since you're just playing with other's feelings. You don't know anything so stop with those fcking lies! Before you judge me, try to keep in mind that you're probably a piece of shit too. 

You let go of her harshly make her fall trying to catch her breath. She glare at you.

LS: You are a killer and you know that!

Jisoo slapped her.

JS: ENOUGH! Stop blaming her. We all know who the real killer is and it's a waste for talking to you who is like a 5 years old.