Part 14

JS: I feel uneasy..

TH: Why? What's wrong?

JS: I don't know its just I feel like something bad will happen. Where is Y/n and Jimin?

TH: Y/n go to convenience store while Jimin... I don't know. He said he is meeting someone but he doesn't tell me who. He's kinda sus I mean its not like he have to told me everything but usually he will tell me everything. 

JS: I think he went to meet Seulgi.

TH: What?

JS: I heard he was kinda mad when he's talking on the phone yesterday and he said Seulgi's name.

TH: Seulgi must have threatened him again. Wait what if Y/n saw them?

JS: So that is her plan.. We gotta go find them.

-MEANWHILE-

You sigh and walk away from the store along with the foods you bought. You are not feeling good lately but you didn't tell Jimin or anyone because you don't want them to worried. You wait at the side of the road waiting for the green light of walkers to come on. You walk across it when the green light appear but stop at the mid. Your eyes widen when you saw Jimin with Seulgi kissing. Your head start to hurt when you remember Jungkook and Lisa hugging each other. You look at your right when you saw a light on your side. Your eyes widen when you saw a car coming towards you. Your mind went blank and your body froze. Meanwhile Jimin push Seulgi the moment she kiss him. He saw you froze at the middle of the road. He was about to run to you but its too late. The car hit you. Your head bumped into the car hard and you lose your conscious. Jimin's eyes widen as he run to you pulling you closer to him while crying. The moment Taehyung and Jisoo came, they both saw you laying there with blood and Jimin who is crying badly.

JS: T-Tae.. Call the ambulance. Faster!

He call the ambulance with shaky hands while Jisoo run to you and Jimin with tears falling nonstop.

JM: Y/n ah! Wake up love please..

The three of them is crying badly while the reason behind this is of course smiling.

Seulgi: Finally I get rid of her.

She smirk and left the scene.

-AT THE HOSPITAL-

Han: How did this happen?

JM: I-I.. Seulgi want to meet me and threatened me to hurt Y/n if I don't meet her so I did.

-FLASHBACK-

JM: Say it.

Seulgi: Why so fast babe? Let's have some fun first hm?

JM: Stop Seulgi! When will you understand? I don't love you anymore! Stop wasting with my time!

Seulgi: But I love you! I'm sorry for cheating on you, for using you but I regret it okay? I love you.

JM: But I don't.

He walk away but Seulgi chase him and grab his hand pulling him to her and kiss him. You saw they both kissing but you didn't realised that Jimin quickly push her as your head is hurting badly.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

JS: That btch! I will kill her!

Taehyung pull her to hug calming her down.

TH: Don't. Let's just focus to Y/n. She need us, all of us. I'm sure she will be alright.

JM: It's all my fault.