Part 7

You were eating with Jimin, Jisoo and Taehyung peacefully until you felt something cold on your head. You stand up and face the person. It's none other than Lisa.

LS: Oops, sorry I thought it was a trash can.

You took your water and splash it on her face.

Y/n: Sorry not sorry..

LS: You btch! 

Y/n: Say that to the mirror instead.

She scoffed and whispered.

LS: I bet that you used your body to make him married with you. Such a slut you are. Tch3x What if he knows that you have a son?

You pinned her to the wall and choked her while glaring.

Y/n: You are crossing the line Lisa yah! You know I don't have son nor daughter.. Stop spreading false rumors will you?

JS: Y/n, stop.

Y/n: No!

Lisa smirk.

LS: Then why are you so mad? We know who is lying here.

You gritted your teeth and tighten your grip on her neck.

Jimin pulled you to him.

JM: Stop, you might kill her. Calm down, Y/n..

JS: Let's get you changed.

She pull you to the bathroom meanwhile Taehyung deadly glare at Lisa.

TH: Stop acting like a kid and mind your own business. Your opinion is nothing to us.

She smirk and look at Jimin.

LS: She has a son. Jungkook's son.

TH: LALISA!

LS: What? Let him know that his fiance is a slut. I am evil but atleast I'm better than her.

JM: No, you're not. She is better than you. I don't care if she has a son or not. She still will be my wife. Stop ruining other's life. Let's go.

He left while Taehyung send her a glare before following Jimin.

------------

JM: Is it true?

TH: No, it's not. She is crazy you know that. Y/n doesn't have any kids infact, she is still a virgin. She's afraid to do 'it'.. And because I don't let her. Lisa is crossing the line. She is too much.

JM: Should we do something?

TH: Do what?

JM: Kill her.

TH: Wahh yeah it's easy.. You won't get in jail if you kill her. I already kill her if killing isn't a crime. Now, where is my sister?

JS: Here.

They both approach Jisoo who is infront of the bathroom.

JS: Be careful. Don't speak anything. She is mad like... really mad. That btch is too much. How can she said something like that? 

TH: She really hates Y/n..

-MEANWHILE-

You stare at the mirror and clenched your fist.

'What if he knows that you have a son?'    ' We know who is lying here.'

You scoffed.

'Only if you know that he is your real son Lisa'