Part 13

-2 MONTHS LATER-

JM: Y/n.. Can we talk?

You sigh and look at him coldly.

Y/n: What is it?

JM: What happened to you? Why you suddenly being cold to me? Did I do something wrong? If yes then I'm sorry but please stop ignoring me and being cold to me. It's already 2 months,, I can't take it anymore. I miss you.

Your eyes soften as you saw tears in his eyes. Your heart ached knowing you are the reason he is crying. You want to hug him and tell him sorry, tell him that you loves him more than anything but you are afraid. You look away.

Y/n: You did nothing. It's me who fault. And I don't miss you at all.

You turned your back to him. His heart ached with your last words. His tears fall. The moment you were about to walk away he back hugged you tightly hiding his face on the crook of your neck.

JM: Please love.. Tell me what's wrong.. Do you love someone else? Please don't leave me.. I can't live without you so please love.. 

He sob loudly make your eyes widen.

'Fck this. I love him. I'll protect him'

You turned around and cupped his cheeks wiping his tears.

Y/n: I'm sorry baby. I'm very sorry. Please stop crying. I love you and will never leave you okay? 

You stare at his eyes and kiss him softly which he responded it. You broke the kiss and hug him.

Y/n: I'm sorry.

JM: Why did you do that?

Y/n: I-I..

JM: Y/n.. Please tell me. 

Y/n: It's nothing. I don't know why I did that. It's been late. Let's sleep hm?

You laid on the bed and close your eyes. Jimin sighed.

JM: I'll go to the kitchen for a while.

He left the room and go to the kitchen only to meet Taehyung who is eating.

JM: Tae? 

TH: Hey, you seem sad? What's wrong?

JM: You know that Y/n has been act cold and ignored me for 2 months. She said sorry and now we are okay.

TH: That's great! So why are you sad?

JM: Why she's acting like that? She said its nothing but I know it's not nothing. She's hiding something.

TH: Uh, I don't think so. You know she is weird.

JM: But I know you know something.

Taehyung laughed nervously.

TH: No I know nothing.

JM: Tae. Spill it!

TH: NO.. I promise her..

JM: Then I guess I have to burn all of your gucci..

TH: NO NOT MY GUCCI YOU SHORTY. Ugh fine.. You both are just same. A devil.

JM: Now tell me.

-FLASHBACK-

Y/n: What do you want to talk about?

Seulgi: Just want to warn you.. If you don't leave Jimin alone I will hurt him.

Y/n: Why are you doing this?

Seulgi: If I can't have him then no one can.. including you so if you love him then listen to me. I have my eyes everywhere including in your house so be a good girl and leave him. Don't ever think to tell him. You are nothing but his arranged wife.

Y/n: You think I'm afraid of you?

Seulgi: Oh you should honey. But if you want him to die then don't listen to me.

She smile innocently and smirk.

Y/n: Such a btch.

Seulgi: Thank you. I know that.

She left after purposely bumping your shoulder with hers. You are debating what to do because half of you said to fight but the other half is afraid that Jimin will get hurt. You told Taehyung about it and decided to ignore Jimin.

-END OF FLASHBACK- 

TH: She do that because she's afraid that you will get hurt because of her. She loves you, you know.

JM: I know but Seulgi is-

TH: Crazy? I know. But you better act like you were ignoring Y/n too. Let's see what her plan is. 

Jimin sigh and nodded.

JM: Go to sleep you pig. It's already midnight.

TH: Yeah yeah whatever.

-THE NEXT DAY- -AT CLASS-

You sighed and take a glace at Jimin then at Seulgi. She smirk at you making you slightly roll your eyes. When the lunch time came, you quickly left the class follow by Jisoo. Seulgi came to Jimin and smirk.

Seulgi: I guess you both fight. She has been ignoring you for 2 months now. Don't you think maybe she is cheating on you.

He glare at her.

JM: Don't talk bad about her. You don't know anything. She will never cheating on me.

Seulgi: You also thought I won't cheated on you but I did. I'm not forced you to get back with me but who knows, she is just using you and cheating on you.

He suddenly choke her slamming her at the wall. His eyes turned dark.

JM: What are you trying to say? She is cheating on me? She is not a cheater and a gold digger like you. You are no better than her. And I know that you threatened her to leave me. She didn't tell me so don't hurt her. Listen here. Do whatever you want but I'll never leave her and will never love you. Stop being a btch and fck off from my life.

He harshly let go of her neck and left her alone with anger. She screamed in frustration. Suddenly she heard someone chuckling. She look up and saw Han.

Seulgi: What are you doing here?

Han: Enjoying the show. He really hates you. If you changed from a btch to a kind girl maybe people won't treat you like that. Change yourself into a better one. You want people to like you right? So changed. If not then you will die alone with that btch attitude. It's not that hard to change right? I just give an advice. And if you think I will helping you then you are wrong. Y/n is my family so you are nothing to me that I'll help you. 

Seulgi: I don't need your advice.

Han: Okay then. Your life your choice. But don't regret later.

He shrug his shoulder and left the class.

'Time to plan B'

-TO BE CONTINUED-