Part 15

TH: Yes! Good job Han-ah!

JM: How do you get that?

Han: Well..

-FLASHBACK-

Han opened the voice record on his phone and put his phone in his pocket. When he saw Seulgi, he quickly pull her into the empty classroom. He start to provoked her so that she can admit it herself.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

JM: You are smart. Thank you.

Han: Welcome hyung. 

-2 MONTHS LATER-

Seulgi is in jail for trying to kill Y/n.. Y/n is still in coma but her injuredness is getting better.

JM: Love, I miss you.. When will you woke up? I want to see your beautiful smile.. I love you.. Please wake up soon. Seulgi is in jail now. No one will seperate us anymore. Jaehyun (Lisa's and Jungkook's son) also miss you. Lisa already took him and she is good now. Everything is doing well now except you are still sleeping. 

He hold your hand softly. His eyes widen he felt your fingers slowly moving. He immediately call the doctor. Your eyes is slowly open.

JM: Y/n? Love, you are awake..

He can't help but to tears in happiness. He call the others to come. The doctor came and check you.

JM: How is she?

Doc: She is fine now.. 

Jimin smile and approached you holding your hand softly. You look at him confused.

Y/n: Who are you? 

His smile dropped as he look at the doctor.

JM: D-Doc, why she doesn't know me?

The doctor sighed.

Doc: Mr. Park, she got an amnesia.

JM: W-what?

Doc: She doesn't remember anything except her name. But she will gained the memories slowly. I will take my leave now.

He left while Jimin look at you sadly.

JM: Y/n.. It's me Jimin.. Your husband.

Y/n: Husband? I-

She got cut by the door open revealing Taehyung, Jisoo,Han, Your parents and Jimin's parents.

TH: Sis! Finally you are awake!

Y/n: Sis? Who are you?

TH: Haha nice joke! I am your brother dumbass.

JM: Tae.. She don't remember us. She got an amnesia.

JS: What?

Mom: Y/n sweetie. It's me, your mom.

TH: I-I am Taehyung.. Your older brother. Don't you remember?

He ask with shaky voice.

Y/n: I'm sorry but no..

JS: I am Jisoo your bestfriend.

Han: I am Han! Your cousin! We are like twins!

They all introduce themselves, telling you stories hoping you will remember them again but unfortunately you don't. It's already night and they already got home except Jimin. You look at him.

Y/n: Don't you want to go home?

JM: No.. I'll stay here. You are my wife, my responsibility.

He already show you the proofs that you both are a married couple so you believe him. He hold your hand while you look at him feeling guilty for not remember anything.