THE PROLOGUE (updated)

"I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OF MHA OR ALL OF ULTRAMAN"

"THE PROLOGUE"

-----------------------------------------------------------
In the Ultraman Universe"

"Unknown P.O.V"

Unknown: "This universe keeps getting filled with Ultras instead with less storage of darkness, hatred and destruction to the Land of Light, those ultra may have defeated Dark Killer, Dark Lugiel, the rest of my minions. But they haven't lay a single power on me because they are unexperienced and weak" said the dark misty figure"

Unknown: "Unfortunately, It won't take long for me to stay in this infested galaxy, this universe continues to make new generations of ultras defending that rotten planet, Earth

Unknown: "Unfortunately, It won't take long for me to stay in this infested galaxy, this universe continues to make new generations of ultras defending that rotten planet, Earth."

"makes a portal"

Unknown: "Let's see you can stop me from destroying a new world, Taro."
"leaves the galaxy"

"In the MHA Universe"

Unknown: "comes out of the portal infront of Earth at the distance" "hmm... For some reason this energy from earth is tremendously different, "tregear couldn't stop feeling the energy" "this is concerning than I thought, so I'm guessing no ultramen nor aliens don't exist in this dimension huh..." "puts hand at the undiscovered earth and his hand starts to glow purple and black"

Unknown: "I see..., a world 80 percent of the population with a race of humans gained with an ability known as quirks, that's unlike anything I have seen before. I'm gald I have done that decision, If I haven't traveled here, I wouldn't have found this briliant essence" "laughs evily"

Unknown: "Taro, If you can hear me right now..." "I will obliterate everything and every being in this alternate universe" "laughs mechanically" "then the dark mist figure reveals himself as Tregear"

" "I will obliterate everything and every being in this alternate universe" "laughs mechanically" "then the dark mist figure reveals himself as Tregear"

"In the Ultraman Universe"

"2 days later" in a green homeland planet in million years away in the galaxy which is bigger than earth"