CHAPTER 4 (PT 1)

"CHAPTER 4"

(VIGILANSTISM CAN SAVE LIVES PT.1)

A/N: "Before you read this chapter, I am going to take a break after Pt. 1 of this chapter because I have been writing nonstop so I deserve a rest. But anyways let's continue!"

----------------------------------------------------------

"Kai P.O.V"

"The Kai Squad went back to the Tadashi Residence after they saw the news, they begin eating their ordered donuts to watch some more news about Aegus"

Female Reporter in TV: "Would you like to clarify who is this vigilante that has popped up days ago?" "she asked the sleepy hobo underground hero"

Aizawa in TV: "The vigilante is a criminal, he may have saved a lot of civilians out there but he still illegally broke the law. Whatever he did is only for recognition, for crime and must be captured." "explained to the reporter while in the background some heroes and workers repairing the damage"

Female Reporter in TV: "But unlike other vigilantes, he doesn't stay for fame, would you care to explain that? "she asked again"

Aizawa in TV: "He is just pretending so you can fooled by his doing." "he said before casually walking away"

Mako: "Damn, they seriously wanna hunt you down little bro." "he said while he was leaning against the wall and eating his donut"

Amaya: "So does that mean you're going to be a vigilante for awhile?" "questioned her friend"

Kai: "Well obviously I did broke some of the rules so yeah I am. "responds in honesty"

Mako: "So what are you gonna now since Aegus has given you powers?"

Kai: "I'm gonna-"

Amaya: "Hey guys look at the TV!" "she cuts of Kai's sentence as both of them looked at the Tv in concern"

Female Reporter in TV: "Hey! You! What do you think of the vigilante?" "she asked the civilian"

Female Citizen in TV: "The Vigilante? He just save many people even my son, the villain would continue demolishing through Mustafu if he didn't show up."

Male Storekeeper in TV: "He may have killed somebody a few days ago, but all that matters is I owe him for protecting my shop, I wouldn't have pay my wife's hospital bills if it weren't for his help." "he said proudly"

Child in TV: "He is awesome! He has a quirk that can lift things! And shoot beams out of his hand!" "broke in with enthusiasm"

Mako: "I... guess not everyone wants you in jail, that's some good news at least, you got yourself some supporters bro." "he told his brother while he was regretting what he said in thought."

Kai: "sighed proudly"

Amaya: "Okay, for the second time, I agree with you." "she responded which made Mako sighed gladly"

Akane: "opens the door" "Hey boys I'm home!" "she shouted at the door echoing as she walking inside while was holding groceries" "Ah! Amaya!"