CHAPTER 6

"CHAPTER 6"

(MEETING A FRIEND'S MEŃAGE)

A/N: "Hey guys I'm back again! Just reach to the end for notes. Enjoy the chapter!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Somewhere"

"play background music"

"??? P.O.V"

"Everything in his ears was full of noise and disturbances while witnessing the destruction has cause in this weak civilization in an alleyway, but suddenly some villain thugs using their quirks, trying to get his money. But unfortunately they weren't fully perceived that the fact he is from space"

Thug 1: "HEY FREAK! GIVE US YOUR MONEY!" "a dinosaur villain loudly interrupted the entity"

Thug 2: "IF YOU TRY ANYTHING FUNNY, WE WILL KILL YOU!" "another villain shouted with metal all over his body (this is not Tetsutetsu)

Leader: "If you cooperate with us properly, we will spare your pitiful life." "he threatened"

???: "quietly sighs before talking mentally" "These pests really wanted to ruin my time don't they?" "he didn't bother looking at them, which made the villainous group too angered"

Leader: "Do you have a death wish huh?" "he immediately grows impatient"

Thug 3: "YOU DARE TRY TO IGNORE US BRAT-!" "The third thug got unexpectedly and immediately stabbed at the belly critically by the figure's spear, spitting blood out on the floor before collapsing"

???: "pulls his weapon out while the thugs were completely paralyzed and in shock, including the leader"

Leader: "growls" "G- GET HIM!" "he ordered as his minions launched into action"

"the dinosaur villain used his razor sharp claws to lay a wound on him, but the entity stabbed him like a blur before the dinosaur thug died, another thug tried to restrain him, but the alien gripped the villain's head and slamming him into a brick wall, also killing him permanently. There are an army thugs wanting to quickly eliminate him "

???: "Sorry, but you won't be able to kill me today." "he said to them as he unleashed a dark sphere of energy in his right hand at them, obliterating all the thug members except for the leader"

Leader: "was injured when the entity attack him and his group with a projectile, a coward in fear" "N- n- no- NO! Please don't kill me!"

???: "You have brought this to yourself and your pathetic mercenaries."

Leader: "P- Please... I- I'll do anything!" "he asked in fear"

???: "Actually, I already have acquaintances and I don't need another one" "he said before killing him in the process with his spear"

Leader: "NOOO-" "shouts one last time as he got pierced by the heart before his body instantly became lifeless"

???: "Such a mess." "he looked all over the floor and walls covered in blood and deceased bodies while his spear vanished" "They weren't so tough. I was expecting these 'quirks' or prefer this earth's own superhumans would be so challenging, but I guess they are too frail than my previous opponents." "someone was behind him witnessing him"