CHAPTER 2

"CHAPTER 2"
(THE GIANT OF LIGHT)

A/N: Hey! It's been a while, sorry for not publishing any parts or continuing because I was focusing on school currently and I apologize : ( but anyway I want to going to say something... EizenMeteor3020, thank you for the inspiration. So let's stop wasting time and start.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Mako P.O.V"

Mako and Amaya: "KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kai: "AHHHHHHH!" "then he got struck by the beam as it caused massive outbursts through the roadways of Musutafu"

Mako: "covers face from the bright explosions"

Amaya: "did the same gesture as Mako covers his face"

Mako: "open eyes and shock what he is seeing" "eyes widen" "No.... It can't be..."

Amaya: "covering her mouth and was shocked that Kai was gone"

"3rd P.O.V"

"then the scene changed"

Random Officer: "Please back away from the occurrence of the villain!"

???: "SHEERAGHHH!" "a giant appeared out of nowhere from the sky kicking the kaiju making the whole crowd gasped, shocked and was curious what happen"

(0:19 - 0:22)

"It was silence at first only hearing rumors and confusion" What was that?" "I don't know", then the giant stands up slowly and turns around preparing to fight the kaiju as it did a battle stance and again went back to Mako and Amaya P.O.V without saying words."

"music comes in"

"music comes in"

Random Citizen 1: "Who is that?"

Random Citizen 2: "Is that a new hero?"

Amaya and Mako: "couldn't find any words out of their mouth"

"Everyone from the crowd is shocked and confusion can be heard"