CHAPTER 3

"CHAPTER 3"

(THE ORIGIN AND A MISUNDERSTANDING)

A/N: "I have no words about anything so just enjoy new chapter :)"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"In Hiro High"

"It's been 2 day's since the incident happened, Kai, Amaya and Mako were having... the bad luck"

"3rd P.O.V"

"Kai: " was waiting before looking at the window wanting to hear the Principal, his mom, and Amaya's parents' conversation while Mako and Amaya were bored"

Principal Stone: "Your children risked themselves to help those people during the incident and nearly had a death experience." " explained the whole details to the parents as they were in complete shock and gasped"

Akane: "Oh my gosh!" "covers her mouth"

???: "I can not believe that my daughter had almost get herself killed!" "Kenji Kato, who is the father of Amaya, exclaimed"

???: "Hey calm down Honey! I'm sure Amaya and her friends had a reason!" "Lin Kato, Amaya's mother, trying to calm her husband"

Kai: "sighs"

Mako: "Hey bro? Can I have a question?"

Kai: "Yeah?"

Mako: "About the device? You said you would talk about that privately right?" "curiously asked his brother"

Kai: "Yeah, after school."

Mako: "Oh really, so are we a part of it?" "he said it in concern if he and Amaya were allowed"

Kai: "Yeah you are."

Mako: "Okay then."

Kai: "notice Amaya's odd expression" "Are you alright?" "curiously asked"

Amaya; "Hm? Oh! I- I am fine! It's just-" "was cut off"

Kai: "Is it about yesterday? Look, I am so sorry that I almost died alright?" "apologize again to his friend"

Amaya: "No! No! No! You don't need to apologize! It's okay!" "she tried to comforted him"

Kai: "Alright, I understand you Amaya." "he said which made Amaya smile softly"

Principal Stone: "Alright kids, before you go back to your class, your parents wanted to check on you." "he clarified as their parents were behind the principal's back" " I am leaving you three to your parents."

Akane: "Thank goodness you kids are both alright!" "hugs her sons tightly"

Kai and Mako: "Sorry Mom!"

Lin: "Don't you ever do that action ever again okay!" "spoked worriedly"

Amaya: "Okay, Okay I get it mom, can you let go of me?" "wants to be released so badly"