CHAPTER 1 (PT2) (updated)

"CHAPTER 1"
(A HERO FROM THE GALAXY PT. 2)

A/N: " I'm back after a few weeks, pt 2 is finally here, and also I might going to make the bio remastered because the forms of Aegus or Perseus sounded bad. But anyways hope you enjoy part 2!"
-----------------------------------------------------------

"near the atmosphere of earth with heroes"

"Tregear P.O.V"

Tregear: "makes a dark screen" "What is taking you so long to get here?" "said it calmly"

???: "Relax, were already in the Alternate Universe you were talking about, we were just finding you're location."

Tregear: "Oh really? You didn't notify me, well that's a shame."

???: "Hey, didn't you said there was someone there with you?" "Tells him a question curiously"

Tregear: "Yes, but I have given him a task to do that is something valuable."

???: "I see, were on our way in about 30 minutes."

Tregear: "Good." "stops the dark screen" "now since they are here, it is finally time to give the world of heroes a contribution..." "puts hand at the planet sending a dark spirit to earth" "laughs evily"

"in Hiro High"

"As the students who had bullied Kai, started cheering him up, clapping their hands and they all said 'WHOO."

"Kai P.O.V"

Kai: "The fearless and the fierceness on his face disappeared, as his face turned back to his old self" "he looked confused at his surroundings and heard some thoughts from the crowd"

Random Student 1: "How did he did that?"

Random Student 2: "That was the first time, some unexpected moves came from that quirkless boy."

Kai: "Eh?" "said it quietly"

Lance: "What the hell man! You could have fucking broke my damn foot you quirkless moron!" "groans in pain"

Kai: "was shocked what Lance said" "said it quietly again" "What's with them?" "he felt a grip from his shoulder"

Mako: "Hey, what an audience huh? Well thanks for attending." "telling the crowd in a cheering way, making the students enthusiastically cheer up" "then whispers to Kai" "Come on, go go go go go!" "starts running fast with the squad"

Kai: "in thought" "What is happening today?!" "saying the same thing again"

"After a few minutes being away from public becoming private"

"3rd P.O.V"

Mako: "That was so wrong, but at the same time you were a total badass out there standing up against Lance!" "said it enthusiasticly"

Amaya: "At least stand up for your friends, Kai." "smiles"

Kai: "Uh Yeah, Yeah." "in thought" "I did that?" "fake smiles" "was completely confused during the whole situation"

Mako: "How can you be so unhappy about that? You should be proud of it, bro."

Kai: "Hey, look guys can you listen to me for a second?"

Amaya and Mako: "Like what?"

Kai: "This may be sound odd but... I don't know what you're exactly talking about." "said it in a serious tone"

Mako: "Eh?" "raises eyebrow in confusion"

Amaya: "Are you playing with us, Kai?"

Kai: "What?! of course not, why would I ever lie someone in my life!" "said it seriously again"