4 | Sette

Niall Horan

Niall Horan.

Who the hell is this guy? An interesting character, that's for sure. Definitely not someone I expected to be chatting to Harry, he seemed too nice, for lack of a better word. I don't know how to describe it, but he just had this charming, schoolboy energy about him. Doesn't seem like the type to be hanging around the strip club scene, but with the way he was hugging Harry, they must be old friends.

Speaking of Harry, I am pissed at him. We were supposed to be keeping our 'relationship' a secret and here he goes blabbering to the first guy who will listen. Okay, maybe not the first guy, but still. He can't just go around telling people about things we do behind closed doors. I was going to let it go. Honestly. I was going to walk away and forgive later, maybe get him to eat me out or something. But he just had to have the last word.

I don't usually let the dominant side of me come out with Harry, mainly because I like when he's in charge, but whenever that side does pop out Harry submits. He loves it. I do too, but it's not something I do often. Special occasion type thing. 

After the night I was having, Harry smacking my ass just made me crack a bit. He tried to play it cool, like what I was doing didn't bother him, but I heard the hitch in his breathing when I was tracing his hardening cock, I felt his pulse quicken when I slid my hand around his neck. I was going to pay for that later. 

Feeling pretty good about how I handled the situation, I walked towards the back area that had the change rooms, showers and break rooms. I pushed open the break room door and strode inside, heading straight for a couch. I needed a break. I flopped down onto one of the velvet couches in the corner, letting my eyes shut as soon as my head hit the cushion that lined the back of the couch. The soles of my Doc Martens slid out along the polished marble floors, causing anyone who walked directly in front of me to have an incredible view of me.

The break rooms were sound proof, meaning that it was a perfect escape from the constant booming of the music in the main area. It gave me time to rest. Time to relax. However, tonight my mind would constantly wander back to the icy blue eyes that belonged to Niall. They were truly enchanting, I don't think I had ever seen a blue that shade before. 

"Who's Harry talking to?" I jumped slightly at the intrusion of my quiet time, opening my eyes slightly to see Brooke standing in front of me. She was wearing a pastel purple lingerie set with cream and dark purple, lace butterflies on them. She tended to go for the more innocent looks, her pale yet freckly complexion allowing her to pull it off. Her long orange hair had a few waves in them and her makeup was cute, heavy blush on her cheeks and her nose. The only thing to make her seem 'darker' were the few tattoos she had on her ribs, chest and arms. She didn't have as many as me, no where near as many, but still more than most of the girls here.

"I don't know, some guy called Niall." I shrugged slightly as I sat up fully on the couch, crossing my right knee over my left. 

"Who is he?"