8 | Sette

"Fuck, you feel so good

"Fuck, you feel so good." Harry groaned out as he thrust into me. 

He kept up his momentum, working us both through it until we came down from our highs. He pulled out of me and got up from the bed, cleaning himself up and then coming back with a towel to help clean me. "Don't know what I'm gonna do without you for a week." He mumbled through a kiss against my thigh as he wiped away any traces of us.

"I think you'll be fine, H." I chuckled out. 

It's not like we were sex addicts or anything, we had just kind of gotten into a routine. A very good routine. We'd usually do something sexual about three times a week, sometimes two times, sometimes four. Either way, in the past few years that we had been sleeping together, we had never gone more than a few days without each other.

"I don't know, baby. Who's gonna help satisfy my urges?" He rolled over to his side of the bed as I got up to go to the bathroom.

"Satisfy your urges? That was really cringe." I spoke a bit louder so that he could hear me while I was in his ensuite. "Anyway, I'll make it up to you when you get back."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that, Sette." He hummed out, he's voice getting deeper as he tried to fight off sleep. Sex always made him sleepy. I came back into the room and began getting dressed, putting back on the sweats I was wearing when he asked me to come over. "You leaving?"

"Yeah, someone is making me work tomorrow night so I need to go home to sleep." I joked with him, leaning over him to press a short kiss to his lips.

"You sure you're gonna be okay handling it all?" He asked, a bit more of a serious tone in his voice.

"I'm gonna be fine, Harry. Besides, Niall said he'll be there to help me as well. I kinda wanted to dance one night, just 'cause I haven't for a while." I shrugged as I sat on the bed to put my shoes on.

"What's the deal with you guys anyway?" I looked over to him with my eyebrows furrowed, not understanding what he meant. "You and Niall. You seem to be getting along well, enough for him to know your name and give you a nickname. What does 'Sev' even mean?" 

I finished tying my shoelaces and then moved further up the bed to be sitting next to his chest. "It's short for 'seven', he thought he was being clever. And yeah, I guess we get along. We ran into each other at the gym the other day and then went out for a drink after. He's alright." I summed up.

He hummed in response, nodding along, seeming like he knew something that I didn't. "What?" I asked, squinting my eyes at him.

"Nothing," He spat out, not very convincingly. "It just kinda seems like you like him a little." My face scrunched up at his accusation. I mean, sure, he is a nice guy and I don't hate being around him but it's not like I have a crush on the guy. Do I find him attractive? Yes. Do I find him equally as annoying?...Maybe not equally as annoying, but it's pretty close!