3 | Niall

"Niall Horan

"Niall Horan." 

I replied to her question. She looked at me sceptically, before she picked up the phone that sat under the bar. She clicked one button before putting the phone up to her ear. A few seconds passed before she turned her body to be standing partially away from me.

"Harry? Someone is here to see you." Her voice was like silk, her American accent prominent but not annoying like I usually find them. "Uh, Niall Horan...yeah okay." 

She put the phone back on the hook and turned to look at me, giving me a small half smile. She was very pretty. Her tattoos complimented her darker skin so well, especially the red ones. The designs were very interesting to me, it's not everyday you see a girl covered in tattoos like this. She had a large traditional tiger on her ribs and a red snake on her chest, right above her left tit.

Don't even get me started on her tits. Oh my God, they were magnificent. The way her black, lace bra pushed them up slightly, so fucking hot. She was definitely not like any other stripper in here. I'm surprised Harry even hired her after looking around at all the other girls. This one chick kept coming up to me but her typical blonde hair and overly fake tanned skin was such a turn off. It's safe to say that this girl, whoever she was, was quite the opposite of the other girls.

There was a mirror that lined the wall of the bar, giving me a good view of her back. It was covered in tattoos, just like her front, but the designs were way more random. Instead of the traditional tattoos such as the tiger or the spider web on her shoulder, there was seven small designs that went down her spine. One was a cupcake and another was a dollar sign. They were all in a cartoon style, contrasting from her other ones.

"He'll be out in a minute." I looked back at her eyes after letting my eyes wander across her skin, taking in her tattoos again. Her eyes were so captivating, the green colour was a colour I've never seen before. They contrasted against her skin so nicely, the light green in the middle and the darker, almost forest green, around the edge. Beautiful.

"Awesome, thank you so much." I decided to turn my charm on, she's too hot not to fuck. I leant over the bar again, my forearms resting on the cold, smooth marble. I put my thumb and pointer finger up to the bridge of my sunglasses and slowly slid them off my face. I held the arms of the glasses, looking down at them intently, before I lifted my gaze to look directly at her. She held my gaze for a few moments, not wavering, until it became too much and she went back to polishing the cups. "What's your name?"

She stopped her movements, raised her eyebrows and scoffed. She fucking scoffed at me.

"What? It's only fair." I pushed back off the bench and folded one arm of my sunglasses as I slung them into my shirt. "I told you mine, so now you tell me yours." She smiled so small, that if you weren't focused you would have missed it. She threw the rag over her shoulder and rested her palms on the bench. She looked directly into my eyes, squinting slightly, challenging me.