Chapter 6

Tw: continuation of
mature scene (sexual)
and swearing

Will indicate where the scene ends
Follow the stars
***

Tanna Carson

My head was thrown back against the head rest of the car, my hands tangled in his hair as I writhed underneath his touch.

The sounds of my heavy breathing filled the car with a mixture of all the moans that were constantly leaving my mouth, no matter how hard I bit down on my lip to try stop them escaping.

I was way past reaching that euphoric state Luke had brought me to, but he wouldn't seem to stop, no matter how much I tugged at his hair, trying to pull him back, He continued his actions.

His mouth, tongue, and hands were becoming too much, clouding my every thought as I tried not to lose my composure any more than I already had, but he knew what he was doing and knowing Luke, he was going to get what he wanted.

He was successful as another release stammered through me, leaving me shaking as his name left my lips once again.

After feeling him gently press his lips back against me, I shook my head relentlessly, pushing his head away from the spot between my legs as my chest heaved up and down in a matter to try and stabilize my breathing.

"Fuck, I just, I just need a minute." I keep my eyes closed, trying to come back down from the sensation that felt like electricity running through every part of my body non-stop.

I slowly lift my head, opening my eyes to see Luke still perched between my legs, smirking up at me as he licks his lips hungrily.

I drop my head back again, the sight of him enough to make my breathing skyrocket again.

"Nope, another minute." He chuckles lowly, kissing from my thigh all the way up to my neck, my skin feeling like fire brushing against it.

"I knew I was good, but I didn't know I was that good." I could feel the smirk of his lips press against the skin of my neck as he places open mouth kisses along my skin.

I roll my eyes at his words, but not arguing because it retrospect, he wasn't wrong but his ego could take a bash or two.

I let my hands trail down his body, taking back control as I firmly cup my hand over his jeans, smirking when I hear him groan.

I move out from underneath him, moving to sit on his legs, watching his body jolt slightly as my hand snakes it's way beyond the waistband of his jeans and slipping down under the elastic of his boxers.

At the lightest touch of my skin against his, he burrows his head into my neck, moaning desperately against my skin.

I kept repeating my actions as his breath became more shallow and Luke was quivering and clinging onto me.

"St-" I keep my eyes on him, his head dropping back in pure pleasure as a low growl escapes his lips. I lean forward, peppering kisses along his jawline until my lips were hovering above his.

"Guess I'm just as good, don't you think?" He crashes his lips back onto mine, letting the taste on his lips mix into mine as he whispers against my lips.

"Fucking Perfect Tan."

***

I roll over under the covers, feeling the cold bed besides me instead of the warm body I have become so used to waking up next to.

I groan softly, my eyes fluttering open as I sit up in my bed, letting the covers fall around my waist as I adjust to the lighting.

I lean over to my pedestal, grabbing the note that was left on top of my phone, noticing the handwriting immediately.

You looked really comfortable so I didn't want to wake you. I know you and Alex are spending the day together but I'm downstairs in the studio if you need anything.

Luke

I sigh quietly, putting the note down as I swing my legs over the side of the bed reluctantly, not really wanting to wake up just yet.

My eyes feel heavy as I make my way out of my bedroom towards Alex's. We planned to spend the day together, so there's no harm in starting it early while cuddling in bed.

I lift my hand up to the door, the sleeves of Luke's sweater covering most of my hand as I knock against the door.

There wasn't any response as I stood there waiting so I'm assuming he was asleep.

My eyes kept threatening to close, desperately wanting to go back to sleep as every second passed.

I push down on the door handle, pushing it open as I slip inside the room which felt even brighter than mine.

"Al, can we start our day ea-" My eyes were no longer about to collapse but instead were now wide open as I stared at the scene in front of me.

"Tan, out!" I was frozen in place, watching Alex pull Willie off from where he was on top him before he pulls the sheets up over the two of them. "Tan!"

"Right right, sorry I'm leaving." I shake my head quickly, fumbling back in my steps before walking out, closing the door behind me.

I pull the sleeves of the hoodie further over my hands as I huff, going back to my room to brush my teeth before making my way downstairs towards the studio.

Something inside me still felt exhausted, despite feeling awake minutes ago, the tiredness was creeping back inside me as I pushed the studio doors open.

Luke's head lifts towards the door from his journal, his eyebrows furrowing slightly at the sight of me but the way his lips curved upwards was still evident.

"Hi baby."

"Hey." I walk over to the couch, plopping down next to him before resting my head on his lap, immediately letting my eyes close.

"As much as I love having you here, aren't you supposed to be spending the day with Alex?"

"He's a bit occupied with Willie at the moment." Luke chuckles lowly as I yawn, seemingly understanding exactly what I mean.

"Gotcha." I feel him shift underneath me slightly, his one hand finding it's way into my hair as he massages my head gently. "Go back to sleep. I've got you."

"Mmh." I could slowly feel myself fall asleep again, loving just how safe I felt around Luke.

I felt completely at peace appreciating ever minute of sleep for what only felt like ten minutes until I was being lifted into the air.

"You're coming with me, We're spending the day together remember?" I groggily open my eyes, rubbing them before slinging my arms around Alex's neck to cuddle into him. "Say bye to Lover boy."