Chapter 10

Tanna Carson

"We're going ice-skating?" Luke exclaims and I turn my head towards him, watching him look around the rink in awe.

"Well, that's typically what one does at an ice rink." I smile cheekily, his gaze landing on me as he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah and what about the one who doesn't know how to skate?"

"She gets to spend the whole time with her boyfriend who gets to teach her how to skate."

"Oh, well she's lucky she has such an amazing teacher." Luke says cockily, nudging me gently as the two of us walk over to the ice skate rentals.

"Where is he? I only see you here?"

"Haha, maybe you don't need a teacher at all."

"No no, I definitely do. Unless you'd like me to end up in the emergency room later on tonight."

"The only room you'll be ending up in tonight, is mine." I feel my cheeks heat up as he smirks, although anyone else could have easily mistaken them as being red from the cold.

"Yeah, you seem pretty confident about that Patterson."

"I was talking about watching another marvel movie, I don't know whats going on in your mind right now." I roll my eyes as he teases me and I push him towards the employee by the skate rental.

He smiles at the lady behind the counter, before stepping towards me and grabs my hands in his as I try to pull away.

He tugs on my hands, pulling me right into his body before he wraps his arms around me, holding me against his chest as we both face the lady.

"Hi darlings, what sizes can I get you?" I smile up at the lady, watching her eyes gaze over the two of us fondly.

"Hi, could we please get a size four and a size eight?"

"Of course, one second, I'll be right back."

As the lady walks further into the rows of shelves to search for our sizes, I feel Luke's head dip lower until his lips were inline with my ear.

"You know, if you want me to take you to bed, all you have to do is ask." My eyes widen and my breath hitches in my throat making him chuckle deeply from beside me.

"Here you go." I look back up, noticing the dark blue skates resting on the counter.

"Thank you so much." I look over to see Luke handing the lady ten dollars for our skates making me pout.

"Luke, I brought us here, I get to pay." I turn around, looking up into his eyes as his gaze meets mine.

"It's fine Tan, you can pay me back later." I narrow my eyes at him, picking up on the real meaning behind his words, yet the employe behind us pays no mind to it.

If only that lady had seen that cocky glint in his eye. 

He picks up my skates, handing them to me before taking his own and leading us over to an empty bench.

After sitting down next to Luke, I slip off my boots and pull on an extra pair of socks.

I push my feet into the ice-skates, staring down at all the buckles and adjustable straps, not even knowing where to start.