Chapter 12

Tw: continuation of
mature scene (sexual)

Will indicate where the scene ends
Follow the stars
***

Luke Patterson

"Good girl."

Tanna stills at the sound of the words that leave my mouth. I keep my lips just above her skin, letting my breath fan over her neck as I listen to her breathing.

She turns around in my grasp, allowing my hands to rest on her waist as she looks up at me, her hands resting on my chest.

My bottom lip was caught between my teeth as I look down into her eyes, picking up on the way her eyelids are slightly hooded yet the look in her eyes was almost, insatiable.

"Say that again." She doesn't move, keeping her gaze locked on me as she waits for a response.

I can't help but raise my eyebrow in surprise as a smirk finds its way onto my face.

I slowly trail my hand up the side of her body, feeling the way her skin heats up underneath my touch.

Tanna Carson

The way his fingertips pad against my skin only seems to drive me even more crazy. The feeling of his skin running along mine lights up something inside of me.

I could see the way he was watching me. Completely enamored, yet shocked at the way I responded.

I keep my eyes on his as he lifts his hand to the side of my face, trailing his thumb along my bottom lip and tugging it down very gently.

That gets to me every single time.

His thumb slides off my lip, moving his hand to cup the side of my face as he leans closer, until his lips were hovering over mine.

"Of course baby." His voice lowers, increasing the raspiness as he speaks.

Never did I think those words could do so much to me, but the second Luke says it, I'm ready to give into him, completely.

Our lips welcomed each other in a heated kiss, his grip on my waist tightens while I drape my hands around the back of his neck, pulling his body against mine.

The hot water runs over the two of us, cascading down our bodies as the kiss becomes more intense.

I drag my fingers along his shoulders until they landed on his torso, feeling every muscle, not getting enough of him.

I step back, leaving him underneath the running water while getting him to block any of the water from hitting me.

I run my tongue over my bottom lip, moving my hands to his waist as I slowly move down, kneeling in front of him.

His eyes watch my every movement and I can't help but feel the amount of control I have over him right now, without even touching him.

The air fills with steam from the hot water, mixing with the sound of his pants and groans gradually getting louder as I move against him.

I shiver slightly as he knots his hands into my hair, moving it back and out of my face before pulling my head further towards him.

I pull back, catching my breath as I look up at him through my eyelashes.

He groans as we make eye contact, dropping his head back underneath the water, leaving me with the view of water dripping from his face all the way down his chest.

"Tan, you need to sto- stop or I-"
He sounds breathless as I push myself up off the ground until I was standing against him again.

"Look at you, always such a good girl for me." I lick my lips slowly, his eyes hooded as he lets his hand trail down between us, making my body mold into his.

The pleasure became overwhelming, everything slowly turning into a blur as the sounds of our moans filled the air.

Our heavy breathing only adding to the steam from the water, covering the glass of the shower acting as a shield from the outside world.

After coming down from cloud nine, he let go of my leg, giving me the chance to stand on my own as I drop my head on his shoulder, trying to catch my breath as my legs wobble.

***

Luke quickly moves his hands to my waist, holding me securely against him before chuckling.

"We have got to do that again."

"Unless you want me to collapse, we can take a rain check on round two."

He slowly runs his fingers through my hair as I keep my head resting on his shoulder, a calm sense rushing over me.

"So how about that shower now?" He asks, making a smile break out onto my face as I lift my head to look at him.

"I'm tired."

"I've got you baby, turn around for me eh?" He turns the water off, reaching for the shampoo bottle as I turn around.

I sigh at the feeling of his fingers running though my hair, lathering the shampoo gently as he sings underneath his breath.

"I love you."

"Are you only saying that because I'm washing your hair." He teases playfully, making me laugh softly.

"Yes, that's it." I hum happily as he turns on the shower head, tilting my head back as he rinses the shampoo out.

"Good to know." He laughs again, flicking the water off before repeating the process with the conditioner. "It just so happens that I love you too."

"Mmh, I hope you're not saying that because you assume that I'm going to wash your hair after this."

"I'm hurt Tan." He pouts playfully as I hand him the soap.

"I really do love you."

"I know, I love you even more."

>>>

"So, am I expected to make breakfast while you just sit there?"

I'm currently sitting on the kitchen island, covered only in one of Luke's long sleeve button up shirts as he walks over to me.

"Yep, considering you're the reason I'm struggling to walk." He chuckles cockily, walking over to kiss my lips gently before walking over to the fridge.

"Speaking of last night, I didn't think you'd be the one out of the two of us to have a praise kink." I feel my cheeks heat up at his words as well as the memories of last night flooding through my mind.

"I swear, it's like you two know when I'm around and decide to bring up these type of things."

I burst out laughing, hiding my face in my hands as I shake my head.

"A praise kink Tan, really?" He teases with a smile across his face as he walks over to the fridge.

"Go away Alex."