Chapter 1

You slowly entered the woods.
It was hard to see, though you made it work. The fog was thick but you kept your arms out and around you.
Being sure not to bump into anything.

You walked for a little while starting to feel more lost but you didn't lose hope.
"I'm doing good, I'm good." you take in a breath, the woods made you feel uneasy, it was incredibly quiet..

The main thing you heard was the wind, your breathing, and the crunch of snow when you took steps.. or so you thought.

Hearing another pair of footsteps behind you, you stopped, fear pinged at your heart but you kept calm, not making a noise, they only got closer.

You slowly turned around, seeing something, or someone.. but not clearly.
your breathing stopped.

"..." you looked behind yourself, you were at the edge of a cliffside. You went to turn around but were pushed with harsh force, being knocked off the cliffside, from there, you tumbled down sharp edged rocks and bushes, being knocked unconcious..

...

You slowly started to wake up, your vision was blurry for a moment. You kept blinking hoping it would return to normal, you slowly sat up.

"Ugh.." you didn't notice you were bleeding until blood dripped down your forehead onto your pants.

"What was that?" You asked yourself groggily glancing back from where you fell, you put a hand over your head, the pain was almost unbearable.

You felt like cursing and screaming but it would only make your head hurt more, and you just didn't have the strength to.

You slowly had regained back most of your eye sight after a moment, you turned your head to the right, and looked in shock.

"a castle?.." you adjusted to your surroundings more, you were on another cliffside, a small one. Not too high up, but high enough to give you an overall view.

Even though your head was thumping out of control and hurt, you kneeled on one knee preparing to get up, wincing. "whoever the fuck did that I will come back for you." You glanced once again back up at the distant woods and rocky incline to your left.

You grunted slightly as you stood up, feeling dizzy and unbalanced, you stood there trying to focus.

You're vision had completely returned now, with a hand over your head still, you looked over again to the right, seeing if what you saw was real.

"Holy shit."

You took a moment to look over the scenery but then looked back.

Once you started moving you started experiencing back and leg pain, mainly leg pain, you felt bruised all over.

"Ah" about to fall again, you put your weight on your left leg, the one that hurt the least.

There was a slight limp in your walk, but it wouldn't stop you from heading where you wanted to.

"This fucking hurts" you shook your head slowly -I'm pretty smart alright-, you looked down and saw a pretty clear but muddy way off the cliffside.

You followed it, the only things that were in the way were dead branches, and rocks.

You were cold and hurt, feeling none of the hope you felt when you were doing just fine before.