Chapter 2

You looked down, hating having his gaze upon you. Though your attention was brought back to him, hearing a lighter open up.

At first, you thought you were going to be lit on fire though to your suprise he took out a cigar and lit one up, putting it in his mouth.

-does everyone smoke here?-

He was still staring at you, you decided to look at him the longest you could before just giving up, not wanting to have a staring contest.

He leaned down infront of you like he did before, as if getting a better view of your face. His gloved hand made his way through your hair, making it go out from your eyes.

It wasn't sincere for long, he gripped the hair he had in his hand and yanked your head back making you look up at him, you held back a noise.

He took the cigar out of his mouth, holding it in between the fingers of his free hand, well, his semi free hand. He was still holding the handle of the hammer.

"You're so talkative"

You furrowed your brows.

"You're one sarcastic fucker"

you spat at his face, it had landed on his glasses. His expression changed drastically, he looked pissed, he slammed his hammer on the ground, the hammer part first, making an indent on the stone floor.

He wiped the spit off his glasses with his hand and onto his jacket. He looked back at you and in the blink of an eye he lunged his hand towards your throat, squeezing it tightly making you choke.

He lifted you up and off the ground, just as far as the chains went, your hand instantly went to his wrist, You felt the warm texture of his leather glove under your palm.

"What a way to start off a greeting."

He smiled for a moment.

"Fortunately, for you, you can't die just yet."

His grip started to loosen, making air being able to pass through and to your lungs.

He put the cigar back in his mouth another time, he blew smoke onto your face slowly, you coughed.

He looked at you with the same look he gave you earlier, the one when the winged woman or so called "Mother Miranda" gave you to heisenberg.

His hand unclenched and you fell on your feet, but tipped over a bit making you land on one knee, your legs still adjusting to your body weight.

He took his cigar away from his mouth.

He laughed unexpectedly, his laugh made you furious, you looked up at him again. Though his laugh was very different than all the laughs you have ever heard before, it stood out. But it still bothered you.

"You know what?.. I like you"

He smirked.

"Usually, people would fear for their lives if they saw me, or saw me doing something like that to them, outsiders like you I mean."

He came towards you again and lifted your chin with the same hand he choked you with, you flinched.

He paused

"I think you might actually be useful to me.."

He took away his hand.

You faked being calm once again, fearful that you might die with one wrong move, along with having your neck hurt where his hand once was.