Chapter 3

As the door opened there was a loud ringing sound, but it quickly went away as soon as it came.

"Watch out for anything on the ground, especially anything sharp" he smiled
and started walking, you followed and the door that let you in closed.

The place you entered looked like shed, but also didn't. There was a tractor to your right and even hay laying around.

It smelled like the outside still, grass, and such.

-hm-

You followed him but not too close behind, he waited for you at another door.

He opened it once you were there, leading you down a hall, then another hall to the left and finally a final door.

-How many doors are there?-

He opened that door and at last there was what seemed to be like a workspace.

Heisenberg set down his hammer close by a case.

You looked around for a moment before you heard a snap, you turned to see one handcuff on your wrist.

"Hey-"

He cut you off

"I can't trust you just yet."

He was serious.

He pulled you over to a chair.

"Sit"

He simply commanded.

"Why should I listen to you?"

He paused.

"Because I could kill you if I wanted to in a matter of seconds."

You looked at him

"So when I say sit.."

He pushed you a little roughly into the chair, having had placed your hand on your chest to do so.

"You sit."

He went behind the chair where you sat and snapped the other handcuff to the back of the chair, he left one hand free, the one with the more rusty cuff from the chains.

"Will I have this cuff on always?"

"Of course, how else will I control you?"

You paused.

He looked over

"Not like that"

Your eyes widened and you shook your head.

-This man..-

He took another chair and brought it to his desk, sitting down, writing things on scrap paper.

-I wonder what he does in here-

loud sounds came from under the floor, all kinds. Cranking, rustling, moving.
You furrowed your eyebrows but didn't ask about it.

You looked back towards heisenberg.

"What am I supposed to do?.. how am I supposed to be of "use" to you?"

He didn't look at you but he answered

"You can't help me now, not yet, though soon you'll become my assistant."

"assistant?"

"You'll help organize, keep track, and maintain the factory. And if you don't listen to what I say I won't even think twice about sending you to my sister."