Prologue

A/N any outfits mentioned can be designed by you, as long as they match the overall aesthetic of the reader. Once the crossover happens, you will have a designated outfit, but accessories are allowed.

Warning- gore/mentions of blood, violence, and language

You woke up to the constant vibrations and ringing of your crappy little flip-phone. Groaning, you shuffled closer to your bedside table and lazily gripped the piece of technology.

Ding

6 new messages

You clicked on the tab and saw a few messages from your co-workers. 2 messages from Cioccolata, one being a picture (probably of his new toy). 1 message from Squalo telling Cioccolata to shut up. And, oh shit, 3 messages from Doppio.

You didn't hate him, but he certainly wasn't your favorite. He was rather nice and extremely adorable, strange traits for someone to have in Unita Speciale. You couldn't help but think something else was going on.

Anyways, apparently the boss had a new job for you. Some rat was sneaking around looking for him, so he clearly had to be taken care of. And that's where you came in, the Exterminator.

The phone buzzed again as Doppio sent a picture of the guys hiding spot. The abandoned apartment complex he was at wasn't too far from here, meaning that if you hurried you could probably sleep a little more. You were excited to fight, but you also wanted to go back to sleep.

After getting off your bed, stretching, and ignoring your comfy warm blankets, you walked towards you closet and grabbed your normal outfit.

Throwing on your outfit, you grabbed you iconic theater mask, a hand bag, a few other necessities, and left.

~~~~~

Chewing on your beloved granola bar, you finally approached the building. It was maybe a five minute walk, not too long, but still enough to annoy you.

'Christ, let's just get this over with'

You groaned at the sight of the tall building, knowing that your target could be on any one of those floors. Oh well, why delay?

And so, you scaled up the terrible tower, prepared to slay the dragon and hopefully not get your ass beat.

The dusty air was so gross, even with your darling mask on, and the dead rat in the corner made it worse. Seriously, who could possibly live in here?

A loud thud was heard above you, answering your question.

You smirked as a strange feeling bubbled up in your chest. Soon, your smile was so wide it challenged the Cheshire Cat. A feeling of utter glee filled you as you remembered why you were truly here.

You were here to kill.

Quietly treading up the rocky stairs nearby, you listened for any indication that your little friend was there. You once again answered as you heard a few shuffling sounds coming from the second floor.

Slowly pulling out the pocket knife hidden in your bag, you stalked forwards towards your prey.

Do you know the saying, "slow and steady wins the race"? Ya, well that wasn't how it worked for you.

Rushing towards a hunched over man, you quickly brought the sharp metal down and into his skull. His body jolted and flung around a bit, but his movements stopped once you hit him again in the chest.

Grinning wildly, you pulled out the knife and stood above the corpse. Blood quickly flew out of his wounds, dyeing the ground a unique crimson.

You slowly turned around, the thrill of the hunt slowly leaving you. Sadness filled your mind, as another being fled too soon.

Though, don't be mistaken. You were certainly not upset, for this was only a game to you. You took pride in your actions, and never once regretted something. You knew you were a bad person too, no reason to deny it.

And so, we begin the story of Y/N L/N, Radio Head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was the prologue! I wrote this book a long time ago when I was younger, and finally felt like coming back to it. Decided to make some major adjustments, and here we are! I will make a character profile next, as well as some general information for you lovely readers.

Remember that the actions of Y/N are not your own, and that you should not take anything personally. You are a human being with needs and wants. So, please drink some water, eat some food, and live your life to the fullest.