3. I'm famous!

Warning victorian Era shenanigans, men, and violence

Oh god, o h g o d.

WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU???

WHY IS EVERYONE WEARING DRESSES AND SUITS???

WHY WEREN'T YOU????

GET WITH THE SYSTEM Y/N??

'Ok, but seriously where am I. The two people I killed spoke English and had really annoying British accents, so maybe England? But, that wouldn't explain everyone's attire and the antique houses.'

Hmm, maybe everyone's really into cosplay?

Before you could judge anyone any more, a knock sounded at the door. You waited a few seconds, standing awkwardly in the room you woke up in. There was another series of knocks, followed by some worried shouts.

'yeah fuck that. Well let's hope I haven't mysteriously lost my stand.'

You felt an electrifying sensation running through your veins. You remembered how the tingling sensation used to feel like knives, oh those were good times indeed 😐.

A strange energy flowed around you as you suddenly disappeared from where you were standing, taking all of your belongings with you. The room was left alone and sad again, as the front door was brutally opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were seriously starting to feel insecure. It was night time now, and all day people were looking at you with judgemental eyes. As much as they wanted to, they never walked up to you, too afraid of your cold expression.

Though, in reality that was just your resting face. You were too busy contemplating your surroundings to put a false emotion on your face.

Finally getting tired of standing around, you decided to walk up to a little boy holding a bunch of newspapers. He grew increasingly nervous as you walked up to him, glancing at you every few seconds.

Soon, you towered over him, not saying a word. Until of course you bent down and handed him your spare granola bar. You didn't think your five euros (Italian currency) would mean much to him.

Putting on a warm expression, you talked to the boy, "I'll give you some food for one of your news papers. Not to keep, I just want to check something".

The boy looked from you, to the granola, to the newspapers, and back to you before hesitantly nodding his head. He quietly handed you a paper before snatching up the food you gave him.

You checked the newspaper in your hands, where's the date? Oh there it is.

March 5, 1888

You blinked before quickly reading the date again. And again. And again. And again. And again, until the little boy shakes your arm and looks up at you with a wide grin.

"Thank you weird lady! That snack was really good, but can I have my newspaper back now?"

You blinked at him owlishly, "Oh, yes of course. Thank you for helping me little boy, but I must be on my way".

You normally saved your fancy talk for people important, but if that date was correct then you'd probably have to talk like this all the time.

You waddled away from the boy, awe struck at this information. Wait! You still had your phone!

You quickly hustled towards an alleyway, close enough to the street where people could see you but far enough that they wouldn't notice the weird little object you were holding.

You opened the phone up and slowly tried texting each of your co-workers one at a time. Once you finished your many messages, you proudly waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Until finally some random white guy had enough.

"Hey, lady! What do you think you're doing standing outside my store like this? You're driving all of my customers away."

Normally you would give a half assed apology and walk away, but you were done waiting, and god this kid was really annoying you.

So, like any normal woman would do, you stormed up to him, lifted him up by his shirt collar and threw him into a brick wall. Obviously people gasped at the sudden act of violence, everyone gathering in a wide circle around you too.

"You know darling, I have had a really rough day, and I would appreciate it if you perhaps minded your own fucking business."

You kicked the man in the stomach as he tried to get up. He immediately folded in on himself, cussing you out.

"Awww~ are you ok my love? I'm sorry that your wife left you, but that doesn't mean you should be crawling on the floor. You're disturbing all these lovely people."

You began walking away, the crowd parting like the red sea as you continued on with your day. How ironic, you were certainly no Moses. Hmm, what would that make you then?

Murmurs ran threw the crowd as that disgusting man began screaming bloody murder. Little red spots mysteriously began appearing on his body. They were small, but you knew that if they repeatedly attacked someone it would certainly leave a mark. God you loved Freak Show.

"She's a witch"

"Shh she'll here you"

Many harsh and scared words reached your ears as you stalked away. Maybe you were a bit harsh on him, but it was his fault for messing with the unknown.

You continued walking down the street, your mood a little better than it previously was. You were getting a little murder happy, and those people faces were really setting you off. God that look of fear always made you smile with joy.

Though, two people in the crowd offset your happy feeling. They looked interested and amused. They looked as though you were beneath them. Like you were nothing, and that was annoying.

Y/N was kinda in the fault there. The man didn't really do anything other than annoy her at a really bad time, but what can you do?