2. Sexist men? Ew

Mentions of abuse, child abuse, and heavy violence

'uuugh shit man'

You weakly attempted to open your eyes, but it was almost like they were glued shut. You only opened them when you heard a commotion somewhere nearby.

'Hmm, two voices, one male, one female. They both seem to be fairly agitated, so maybe an argument?'

"YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU DAMIEN"

Slightly confused, you let those words process in your mind.

'Oh it's a lovers quarrel.'

Suddenly disappointed, you hopped out of the bed you were mysteriously placed in and looked around the room. It was fairly bland and looked very worn down. Wooden walls with similar floors and roof. A dirty carpet was placed on the floor, clearly only there to add some level of comfort.

The bed was probably the best thing in the room, and even then it looked very ratty. Crusty bed sheets were covered by the thin white blanket you were previously acquainted with.

Leaving the room, you carefully walked down the hall to where you assumed your, uh, hosts? Would be residing.

You guessed right as you saw 2 people arguing in hushed whispers.

"I don't care if she was hurt, I want her out of my house."

"You're really going to abandon this poor girl? You didn't see how horrible she looked! Poor dear was covered in blood."

"Well maybe she was like that for a reason. How do you know she isn't some dangerous psycho?"

You raised an eyebrow. 'how ironic'

"I don't care! After everything you've put me through, I deserve this."

It was quiet for a few seconds before you finally decided to cut in with a loud cough.

Hearing the noise, the couple whipped there heads around and stared at you with surprised eyes.

The guy, a male with dirty blond hair and green eyes, smirked and looked back to his partner.

"Well look who's arrived! Now that we know she's fine, we can get her out of here"

Before he could make another move, the woman cut in. She had dark brown hair and matching eyes, her face was shrouded with worry and panic.

"No! I won't allow her to leave until I know she's in pristine condition."

The husband, who you recalled as Damien, grit his teeth together as you stood awkwardly.

"Damnit woman! Who gave you the right to raise your voice at me?"

Lifting his arm, he began to bring down his hand in an attempt at hitting the unnamed woman.

Emphasis on attempt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Its so dark and cold'

A little girl shifted in the corner of a room, nothing to comfort her other than her thoughts.

Hard concrete was her bed, and the freezing air was her blanket.

The girl couldn't help but shiver uncontrollably as she began to let out sobs. The thought of someone hearing her only increased her fear.

Muffled sobs soon became full blown wails as loud thuds came from down the hall.

Her cell door was thrown open as a tall man angrily walked in. He grabbed her by the arm, yelling profanities as he harshly dragged her out of the room.

The girl started screaming in pain and fear as she was brought to a different room.

"NO PLEASE NO! I-I DONT WANNA GO IN THERE!"

The man ignored her pleads and threw her into the room. A soft carpet meeting her hands and knees.

Cursing her one last time, the mean man left, leaving her with someone much worse.

"Ah! Well, if it isn't my favorite little playmate!"

The girl became paralyzed as an intimidating figure strutted their way towards her. Her eyes clenched shut in fear, too afraid to face the thing in front of her.

The being huffed in annoyance before grinning once more, "We must get rid of the unclean"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

A piercing scream rang throughout the house, though nobody came to save her. For her husband was already dead, blood pouring from his twisted limbs.

A sharp yet small knife came down upon the woman once more, causing her to let out another yell of pain. This process repeated over and over, until finally, it stopped.

You jolted as you finally woke up from your wonderland. Blood covered your clothes and darling knife once more as you smiled wickedly.

Standing up from your position you looked around the room, amazed at the horrors you have committed. Glass littered the floor, most likely from the shattered cabinet nearby. Long and deep stabs covered the couples brown couch.

The heavy scent of iron and copper filled the air as you gave out a prideful laugh. How could you not? You completed your job!

Wait, uh, what job?

'Huh, well it didn't matter now'

You walked out of the room and entered the hallway you were previously in before entering the room you awoke in. On the bedside table, you saw your flip-phone sitting there.

Grabbing it, you sighed at the many unseen messages you had suddenly acquired.

'Damn it, the boss isn't gonna paw me this time is he? Doppio will probably beat me up in some alley once I arrive back in Italy.'

At that thought, you looked out of the closest window to you. It was about 3 pm according to your phone, so then why wasn't there any light?

Christ, the moon was out and crickets chirped outside. Where were you? Actually, as you observed your surrounding more, you saw some peculiar things.

Candle-lit street lamps lined the road, and you saw two men wearing suits walking down the sidewalk. They were fairly ugly as well, both had huge sideburns and weird mustaches. And, thinking back to it. Wasn't that couple you just killed oddly dressed as well?

Putting all of this new information into your analysis, you decided to add another question.

When was this?