4. OMG you're literally 9??

Haven't gone to therapy in over a month LMAO. Pls god help me I'm so fucking tired. Also be aware that I had to change the time last chapter cuz it fucked with the timeline

(First person)

I'm a lot of things, but I'm definitely not a child murderer. Is that a lie? Maybe. I've burned or blown up building before so there's definitely a chance a kid got caught up somewhere in there. But, that's besides the point.

Those kills were because of my work at Passione. I can only assume Passione doesn't exist currently, therefore murder is not needed. Even if Passione did exist, I dont think its expanded it's way into England.

Damnit I'm getting so off track right now, I forgot what I was even doing. Oh right! I remember, I'm being stalked by two rich men!

(Authors pov)

You awkwardly glanced behind you in hopes that the munchkin and greasy-haired pedophile were gone, but hurrah, they were still there. You've been standing inside of a small library for the past 5 minutes or so, hoping that the two men would lose interest and leave.

They've been following you for at least 15 minutes, not counting your time in the library. You ended up seeking refuge in the old looking building after failing to lose your stalkers.

You currently stood in one of the library's aisles, a good 7 meters away from the two. You pretended to look at different titles, though in reality you were contemplating on what you should do about them.

Normally you would quietly teleport away, but that wouldn't get you very far and the black haired man was watching you like a hawk.

You shivered at the thought of his gaze, god he was creepy as shit. He was honestly giving a main character vibe, like the edgy male love interest in an anime. They were always weirdly toxic, but oh well. He was also tall as fuck too, definitely over 6 foot. (Y/N is probably going to be a little bit on the taller side, because 1) she's from JJBA and everyone there is weird as hell ❤️, and 2) Black Butler characters are annoyingly tall) If you were to make a guess, maybe 6'4"? At most he was 6'6".

The other guy was short as fuck (13 year old Ciel is literally 5'0), at most 5'7". If you were to give an educated guess, you'd probably say he was 5'5". Hmm rather tall for a 14 year old. Was he 14? Eh he looked like it. If it weren't for his eye patch and emo expression, you'd definitely think he was a baby.

You snickered to yourself as you thought that. You weren't being mean, you were being realistic!

As you laughed to yourself, you failed to notice the approaching figures.

"Excuse me Miss, but may my master and I have a word with you?"

Oh shit. You were caught. Time for panic mode I guess.

"Uh sorry I'm not interested in your sex cult."

Fuckkkkk you just made it ten times worse didn't you? Whatever you can't even blame yourself. They're rich white men who literally approached you, a seemingly harmless young lady, taking about "masters" and stuff.

There was a moment of silence, both men too stunned to reply to your comment. The little muffin child was the first to speak after that, clearly flustered and slightly irritated.

"Excuse me?! Who do you think you are, speaking to me like that?"

You stared at him for a second with a raised eyebrow.

"An adult? Kid, arent you like 9 years old or something? How about you go and play at the park with your grandfather here before speaking to me."

"KID?!"

"Grandfather?"

Both Sebastian and Ciel spoke at the same time, clearly shocked. How could a random lady like you speak to them that way?

Before the situation could escalate, another voice entered the conversation.

"Excuse me, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave the premises. You're causing quite a disruption and the other patrons are becoming rather irritated."

The three of you were quickly shoved out the store, angry glares following you out.

Another stunned silence passed before the raven-haired man spoke up.

"If I may, it appears we started off on the wrong foot. You see, we are not interested in anything sexual, we are simply curious if you'd like a job as a servant."

At your look of intrigue, the man continued.

"I am the head-butler at the Phantomhive Manor, Sebastian Michaelis, and this is Lord Ciel Phantomhive, my master. Your show of strength and talent was very impressive. So impressive, that my dear lord would like to offer you a job at his manor."

The young man, now named Ciel, nodded along to Sebastian's words. He was still rather irritated due to your previous behavior, but was able to calm himself down.

"I see, I apologize for jumping to conclusions. I've been a little on edge lately. My name is Y/N L/N, and I'm honored that you decided I was worthy to serve under you. If I may, what would I be doing as one of your maids?

Lord Phantomhive spoke up this time, "As my servant you will take care of me and my manor. You will also take care of any pests that try to harm me".

Your eyes lit up at his words, now very intrigued. A smirk fell onto your face as an insane look appeared in your eyes.

"Oh my, how... intriguing. Well, Lord Phantomhive, it seems you've gained another servant."

Finished at 1 am! Are you guys proud of me. Rushed this chapter because I'm honestly so excited to get to the start of the anime.