5. Yummy lightning

I feel like Y/N wears mom jeans, that or lolita dresses. Also Y/N will be wearing a men's servant outfit (black pants, white tucked in button up, and a coat) cuz she's a baddie. If you prefer more feminine things feel free to change the outfit. It won't be described much anyways.

The life of a Phantomhive servant was extravagantly boring. Literally all you've done so far was fumble around the house cleaning. The way Ciel described it, you should be flying around the manor punching people left and right! But of course not, instead you're lazily dusting yet another fucking tea set, whoopee.

Luckily, the other servants provided you with entertainment. Ah yes, what a lovely welcome you got yesterday.

(Flashback)

Ciel finally finished explaining his and your duties. Just in time too, as the carriage stopped in tracks.

You looked out of one of the windows, excited to see where you would be working now. You held your little bag in your hands, all of your beloved items still inside.

Your jaw dropped wide as you saw the literal mansion in front of you. The huge building was surrounded by luscious green grass, freshly trimmed trees, and newly bloomed flowers. A pristine fountain sat in the center of the courtyard, the perfect centerpiece for this work of art.

"Holy shit I'm dreaming. Ciel, darling, never wake me up."

Choosing to ignore your vulgar language, Ciel smugly grinned while looking at you.

"Hmph, don't act so surprised. As the owner of Funtom and the Queens loyal guard dog, it's only natural that I have the best things."

You looked at the blue haired boy in absolute shock, why was this ratty child richer than you?? You literally served in the most successful mafia known to man??? What the fuck????

The carriage door quickly opened, revealing Sebastian on the other side. He helped Ciel out of the vehicle, and tried to help you, though you ignored his hand.

You jogged towards the manors front doors, eager to look inside. You were practically bouncing in anticipation by the time Ciel and Sebastian walked up next to you.

The doors finally opened revealing, oh uh wow. Umm, this is very interesting.

Three servants ran around the room, hurriedly chasing a rat that got in. Meanwhile, an old man sat near the doorway, sitting on a pillow drinking tea.

The three servants continued chasing the pest, oblivious to your watching eyes. They all bumped into each other as they yelled incoherent words.

"I'VE GOT IT NOW"

"OH IT WENT THAT WAY, YET IT DID!"

"HURRY!"

Growing tired of the mess, you decided to end the problem quickly. The next time the rat circled it's way near you, you summoned your stand and had Freak Show latch onto it. The rat slowed down greatly, allowing you to snatch it with your hands. You turned around and dropped the rat outside, where it scurried away to find someplace new.

Turning back around, you became increasingly nervous when everyone's eyes were on you. Sebastian was the first to speak.

"Mey-Rin, Bardroy, Finnian, we have a new maid joining us today. I trust that you will all treat her with nothing other than respect."

His words seemed to bring everyone back to attention, as the three servants quickly walked over to you.

"Hello Miss! We're so glad to have another servant here, oh yes we are!"